First grow using Worm Poo as medium

Not had that yet. Gnomes! Interesting logo.

1 Like

Its my favorite strain well that I experimented with. Their stuff was better before they were part of ommegang.

So is it more farm house saison style or Trappist style?

1 Like

both their stuff is polished but yet farm style whem it should be. Their xmas ale is is a must every xmas. nice chouffe.

1 Like

I’ll look for it. Belgians make the most diverse beers in the world. Love all of them…geuze.

2 Likes

Mulching your potted plants.
Should you?
Look at the articles in this link

Would love to hear back from others who have had success or the opposite mulching potted plants.

1 Like

95 seeds for $600 what a great deal ILGM
$6.35 per seed…Nice
Thanks ILGM looking forward to the future grows and new flavors

4 Likes

You went big!

1 Like

Was almost out of seeds…
Great prices and 7 new strains for me to grow and try out
And 1 transaction instead of 3 or 4 over a year or so timeframe so less exposure as I’m in …ya know…one of THOSE states that haven’t caught up to ending their war on stuff. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m not mad at ya, on the contrary I’m jealous!

Lol didn’t think you were
Just splanynin things is all

happy as a pig in shit

4 Likes

Or a worm in castings!

2 Likes

Yea but that would be :slight_smile:

eating shit and living?

Speaking of shit and all
Been shoveling it. Had 3 yards of composted manure and top soil delivered a month or so ago for filling my new 16’x4’x2’ raised garden bed I built last fall.
It’s gonna work out nice because I ordered more than I needed so now I have a nice locally sourced organic material for soil building and a good cover with being “left over” and all.

This shit is amazing

2 Likes

Oh and another thing
Got my first ever herb grinder
Been using my fingers for 40plus years but these grinders are the shit!
Why did I wait so long🤐
Live and learn

7 Likes

A shit grinder so you can get shot faced! Awesome!

Here is a link to a review of mine on the WeDryer I use.

Hope this helps and HAGD

1 Like

2nd crop
1st pic on left 2 Medijuana from seed
On right 2 Pineapple Express clones

2nd pic on left 2 White Widow X seed
On right 2 Waikiki Queen clones

Will follow up with pics of the poo and other 3rd crop babies. Had to drop more seeds in water as 3 failed to launch (the poo is fine) and 2 shriveled and died

Later tater salad

2 Likes

The WeDryer worked great this first round. Just finished the 3rd plant this go.
The Waikiki Queen finished drying today which took 6 days.
Final dry weight after jarring came out to 93 grams.
Not bad for my first go and I gotta say the smell is my favorite one of the 3 as really has been since even during Veg. I think my 3 plant total was around 260 g or so haven’t looked up exact.

I taste tested it tonight of course and it was a little more harsh than the other 2 but I’m sure it will mellow as it cures in the next couple weeks. It could also be the new glass bowl I just got as it has a lot of airflow and I think I need to get it dialed in.

Anyone know what the heck to do with this stuff?

I found it underneath in the lower part of a trim tray a friend of mine let me borrow for the harvest. :partying_face:

Well from the last seeds I put in shot glasses with 50/50 RO and Hydrogen Peroxide 2 days ago and moved to paper towels a day ago all 6 sprouted to make up for the ones that failed to launch. So I have some 420 girls coming up soon. Tails down heads up!

Finally broke down and bought some new bowls so I could have some nice fresh hitters and easier to clean than wood bowls.
One for day, one for night and one for I’m not sure yet. I guess a floater lol…

Here is the star of the show
Winnie The Poo

These are the others that made it up top

A group pic with the 6 tails in soil

Well I’m pretty niki d up right now so thanks for tuning in and HAGD

Hey let me get this airplane off
No leave it
Hey hey mama

11 Likes