First grow using Worm Poo as medium

I try!!!

1 Like

So I was hungry for a fruit and a bunch of other stuff smoothie.

the mason jar is a mix of cocao chips, morninga powder, maca powder, nori, açaí berry powder, spirulina powder and wheatgrass powder. Soon hemp seed hearts, goji berries, coconut chips, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries coconut milk etc and while drinking this delicious and nutritious drink I though about how my critters were going to enjoy the feast and thought hey maybe my plants would also enjoy a smoothie…sooo

I fed some of the clones just to see…what the heck good for the goose good for the gander.

Flower tent 1 good night ladies
Sleep well

6 Likes

I just sent in an application to this company…looks like a great place to work!

9 Likes

Sign me up!

3 Likes

Did @kettle build that?

4 Likes

It rained so much here it flooded…

The trays that is
Wick it up and pull them down…
roots and all!
Flower tent 1 mix of GDP Blue Dream SSH white widow x and gold finger leaf

I’m short and almost had to get a step ladder to get that top shot Dammmm

It’s a jungle in there

Took some small lower branches off of GL and figured I’d water them up until I decide what to do with them. Better than tossing them in the compost first thing.

Pop quiz
Ok all look at them and tell me what I have going on with some of them. Thinking either too rich soil or deficient in potassium in one and phosphorus in another and maybe magnesium mixed in there too. Been trying to adjust but not righting anything down and that was dumb…

Gonna have to move the lights up soon hitting 35-50k lux across the different tops around the tent

I got fungus gnats and I’m lovin them
Not as entertaining as the lady bugs were but hey these were free.

9 Likes

Nice Bond reference!

3 Likes

Right on brother I have 3 elderly folks here in town that I give meds now. It just feels good to be able to help folks that are not quite as fortunate as i am. My next crop I’m growing some Love plants. There 50 50 cbd thc.

4 Likes

Nice…
I’ve yet to get any heavy CBD strains but want to as well as the CBG strain seeds too. For me it’s not always all about the THC as I want to get all the goodness the plant offers besides just the buzz. Don’t get me wrong I have always enjoyed the buzz but for me it’s not the only thing…variety…the spice of life.

I’ve been making budder for several people who are unable to smoke herb due to breathing issues for their pain and am still trying to educate them and others on just eating the decarb flower as the less things are processed the more you will get from the plant. Oils shatter wax and all that in my opinion is great but as you adulterate anything by processing you lose good stuff each step farther from the original form. I still pop a flower and eat it without decarb (while trimming too) because I know I’ll be getting it all and we still don’t know 80% of what this herb does for us. Our eyes are really just being opened with the studies. I really don’t need all the “data” because my common sense says just eat it closest to it original form as possible and you will get all the good stuff.

Curious if you’ve talked to them about budder or decarbing and eating it instead of smoking it as a healthier option? @Warkat

5 Likes

Oh ya i decarb the majority of it for them then its there choice one of them loves smoking and the others just pop a bud when they need it. Im here to tell you too that it has made a huge difference for all three of them. I dont do wax or oil for them.

4 Likes

Awesome there is nothing to me anyway like the feeling you get from actually making a positive difference in someone’s life that helps them live happier.
Yea decarb is ready to go then either way eat it or smoke it.
The only draw back for me anyway is that decarb loses the original smell and taste but there are always trade offs to things.

6 Likes

For sure you do loose taste and smell but i know for a fact my friends dont mind that at all lol. 2 of the 3 folks I help were basically shutins before they found the relief that cannabis can offer. Now both of them get out most every day and take a walk. Nothing makes me prouder than knowing I had a part in those positive changes.

8 Likes

That’s a good story. I’d be all teary eyed and sh#× if I saw em out walking. This is great medicine.

2 Likes

Let food be thy medicine and let medicine be thy food.
Translation…eat more weed

1 Like

Let thy diver be thy sky…
Translation…be the sky man…be the sky!!

3 Likes

:thinking:…why? I’m lost… I know they eat the dead stuff so they poop good stuff I assume, but don’t the larvae eat live roots? I always hated those things when they get in my house plants, am I missing something? I’d definitely rather watch lady bugs :lady_beetle:. I’ve heard that fungus gnats are inevitable in living soil. I’m still heading that direction though.

1 Like

I might have overstated my love for the gnats it’s just that they are there and so are other critters that feast on their larvae and nature has a way of balancing things out so unlike my first grow where I was freaked out now I’m ok with having some in there…it’s not a swarm or anything but they are there and I’m ok with that.

A good read here…

5 Likes

Aaaaah, gotcha. I guess I didn’t think about the good guys eating the larvae. Thanks for the article link. I’m going to definitely dig into that website further. A lot of good reading there :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

@GreenJewels thought this might be a good read for your living soil journey…just ran across this researching something for another post.

https://www.agzaar.com/living-soil-beginner-guide/

2 Likes

Oh, yes, sweet! Thanks so much. I just took a glance right now and it looks like a great read. Definitely reading it later. I appreciate your sharing it with me. Beautiful day in my neck of the woods so right now I’m just taking a break from yard work/ compost like turning, etc Funny story, my dad has always been a chemical gardener. His yard has always been well groomed with no “weeds” ( unwanted plants) A few years ago he didn’t have time to clean up his mulched fall leaf pile by his back fence. It decomposed and fed that part of the yard better than his chemical ferts. Last year, he called me in amazement. He knows I try my best to organic garden and it’s always been a discussed topic with us. But he was amazed at how green, full and lush this patch of grass has become over a 2 year period. He’s in his mid 70’s, it’s taking me a while to convert him :joy:
Have a great day :v::green_heart:

4 Likes