First grow using Worm Poo as medium

Cover crop
It’s not just for breakfast anymore or the ladies.
Some plantain clover and the dreaded dandelion from tent…Mmmm

And some nice salmon with a honey sauce.

Bong apatite lol

9 Likes

Dang straight. That’s so awsome.

1 Like

Looks great, best fish I have eaten was fresh caught Tasmanian Salmon (delicious)

1 Like

Tent 1
Time lapse of growth…kinda…a series of 3 picks over 6 weeks time.
As I had 2 plants still in flower the daylight cycle was 14 hours on and all veg plants in there except the center 45 gallon pot went into flower mode and once I harvested them and switched daylight to 18 hrs they had to re veg so that were slowed way down…lesson learned as was 3-4 weeks of 14 hours and not the 1-2 weeks I had anticipated.

Today…

4 Likes

Great video about no till farming outside.
It’s 50 min long and we all have only so many hours in a day to spend watching “TV” but you can watch entertainment or educational.
I will usually choose to spend my TV time learning things over the other.

Really brings home what can be accomplished with No till
Enjoy

4 Likes

Here is another great educational video to watch…entertaining? Well lol you be the judge but to me it was worth my time of 1:50 min to watch it
Knowledge is power…entertainment is well entertaining.

Enjoy the knowledge

3 Likes

Nuff said

4 Likes

They’ll never find the body…
Muhahahaha

Send in the clone

5 Likes

I’ve seen that video, it is a good one.

2 Likes

Your gonna just bury it being a male even to keep your no till soil going. You are a stone cold killer my man with nerves of steel…

3 Likes

Last one from last round cut and hung this morning

A midget but should be a zip or two

5 Likes

Well I had a talk with them all awhile back and they knew what was coming if they attempted to Cross me…cross polinate that is…lol
No deserts around here so I had to make due with what I had…

Goodfellas…lol

3 Likes

Learned from the best…guys who hid Jimmy Hoffa’s corpse

I was just cloning around…he’s really not dead just in another space is all.

8 Likes

Good morning ladies…no gents here
Fed them a nice tea yesterday and thinned most of them out a bit

9 Likes

Damn those pots are huge. I guess they don’t get moved around much, eh?

Looking good as always

3 Likes

Lol nope not much I do rotate them as needed though and thanks.
So far all the defoliation I’ve removed has all gone back as mulch or shoved down the sides of the pots for critter food. Just like how it works in the forrests!

So here is another example of the old fan leaf with a branch coming out of the leaf stem.

Looks like my clover is in flower mode…free seeds coming up!

At some point I’ll need to move some of the 5 gallon pots into the other tent as space on tent 1 is starting to get tight.

It’s been about a week or so since last partaking with my medicine as I have a job interview tomorrow and they do the swab thing. Didn’t look up how that worked until yesterday and found out the swab test is only checking for presence of THC residual in mouth and 3 days is about the farthest it can detect use. Wish I had know that a week ago…live and learn.
Been feeling about back to normal now just gotta get my physical body back up to par.

HAGD all and thanks for Tuning in

7 Likes

Good luck in your interview tomorrow :cowboy_hat_face::v:

3 Likes

Good luck on the interview

Great to hear

The girls look good and happy. I’ve been trying to research cover crops both for the indoor girls and for my flower/herb beds in the yard. I can find a ton of stuff relating to veggie gardens. Can’t find much on cannabis or flowers. I’m trying to up my soil game. :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks @Gremmall and @GreenJewels

I just bought a bag of clover seeds at tractor supply the one without all the coatings etc…they had like 4 options and only one was natural seeds and I’m happy that it wasn’t just clover seeds as I have dandelion and plantain growing from the pack as well. Goes great in salads and was the cheapest option too. Gotta read all labels even seed bags…lol

3 Likes

Springs on its way to my neck of the woods in N.E. Ohio yea!
Flower

Strawberries

It’s rainy but after all it’s liquid sunshine :sunny:

6 Likes