First grow using Worm Poo as medium

https://bionutrient.org/site/bionutrient-rich-food/brix

Hit the BRIX

4 Likes

Nice, I’ve been hearing a lot about Brixit in the news lately.

2 Likes

Lol yea they finally got that shit done…bloody hell.

1 Like

Here’s Egg on your face…
Hydrated Lime … not for growing cannabis … but good for preserving your eggs from your chickens.

It amazes me how much simple shit we have lost knowledge wise

4 Likes

So true, the minute we can buy something we forget how to make it.

2 Likes

Don’t click or your plants may grow too big for your tent!

5 Likes

Enjoy

3 Likes

Sir Diver! I couldnt remember ur journal earlier! :joy::joy:

@Bubbles1 here it is. Tons of great info on all kindsa critters

3 Likes

Sorry I’m late to the party, hope you don’t mind me crashing, I brought my own weed?

Just wanted to say thanks for all the info you gather and post @Skydiver, ibs/crones was an interesting read and all the other good stuff!
Currently working on rebuilding my own inner health.
I’ll start at the top and catch up later.
Good vibes :v:

4 Likes

Happy to spread the knowledge hoping it might help a bit.
Knowledge much of which I learned from others so just paying it forward

7 Likes

So true, thanks.

2 Likes

Just saying

Anyway here are some pics from today.
Tent 1
Mix of Blue dream GDP SSH WWX Gold Leaf NA4 and NA6

The big bastards are the GL and are insane at 36 days from tail.
The 45 gal on each end is being reused from last grow as well as the 2 7 gal but the middle 45 and the 5 5 gallon pots are my SS mix at bottoms and a 50/50 mix of roots organics greenfields and original along with a dash of ocean Forrest I wanted to empty as well as a few amendments like worm shit and shells etc. even put a couple main stems from harvest in the middle for some food. I have worms in all the 45 and the 7 gal pots and am feeding them with bananas and trimming and stuff I normally feed my worms in the bin.
Did some top dressing of dry nutrients on all but the fresh 5 gal pots bit did give them some epsom salt.
Also top dressed them with some cow sheet and all the pots got a topping of worm poo :poop: to.

I have a tea brewing using boogie brew mix and added some SEA 90 and fulvic acid and epsom and touch of molasses after it had been brewing for about 10 hours. Hope it doesn’t wack em out as I haven’t added the sea 90 epsom or Fulvic to it before.
Will be adding some Frass (Black soldier Fly exoskeletons and exudes ie their poo) to the tea after its brewed 24 hours and feed them all.

Tent 2 is a work in progress and all pots in there are being reused. Don’t have any pics to post today but will soon.

Wish my tea well lol

Later

5 Likes

I see the bakashi in there, haha, I received a great tip, been wondering why I keep getting a potassium deficiency when I am in flower, top dress a tbsp some down to earth langbeinite into soil after grow when re using pots per cu ft. and again when switching to flower. I am going to give that a try, maybe keep my leaves greener at end of flower. Thanks for all the healthy info bud, I too have been into the health craze for a while now. just got some of this in, supposed to reduce blood pressure and heart disease, way better cinnamon than regular.

\

4 Likes

Frign health nutz… Spewwww🤮
Imma eat an extra fat 22oz rare prime rib for you both tonight when I take the warden out for v day dinner tonight…

1 Like

Bokashi is a great addition to many things like composting and re amending etc.
I’m on my second box of DTE Langbeinite and add it to new soil as well as when re amending old soil.
I’m still figuring things out experimenting and all.
Yea I put a sprinkle of Ceylon cinnamon in my coffee with some stevia every morning.

@LoCoRock I still love dead cow just don’t eat as much as I used to and I source grass fed sources. Been eating a lot of Buffalo meat too.
Variety is the spice of life but just trying to eliminate all the meat where they use all the GMO feed and antibiotics and steroids and bad stuff not natural to Nature because you are what you eat.
Hope you enjoy your dinner with the “Warden” lol
You going to the Green Mile restaurant? Lol

4 Likes

That’s a steak house where they tell “dead customer walking here” as soon as you enter the door… lmao

1 Like

nice to see you got some NA’s going!

I inadvertently tried your worm poo experiment. Without telling the whole story I have now mixed up 36 yds of soil at a cost of approx $600 that I can’t use because I didn’t follow directions and used worm poo instead of compost.

So, $400 plus again is now arriving next week. I’ve stunted my plants and set my flowering room back by at least 6 weeks.

So, to anyone else, worm poo is too hot and should only be used in 10% concentration. And, I’m and idiot!

2 Likes

What!
Remember I put a seedling into nearly all worm poo and no “soil” and it grew…slow and somewhat stunted too but when I’ve added poo to my soil mix around 5-10% lol yea that experiment I did was an eye opener.

What will you be using instead of or adding to it?

I’m sure the 36 yards (wow that’s a lot of soil) could be salvaged no?

3 Likes

Maybe “too hot” is the wrong words. BAS said it has too many salts or something.

Based on using 10% of worm poo, I would need to triple or more my volume to get the soil right.

We are going to use the soil I mixed as top dressing to all our outdoor beds.

And, the first 18 cu ft I mixed I accidentally added 7 pounds of crustacean meal.

So, I blew it.

1 Like

Stop getting so stoned before you mix!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes