First grow using Worm Poo as medium

I swear I didn’t feed her any steroids

The 4 plants in the back row were all put in soil after tails in water. They all broke ground within the same timeframe.
Wish I could say the big girl is in Winnie The Poo :poop: but is not.
Dang she is huge compared to the other 3

Last night I cleared space in the room and started building my platform to raise the tent off the concrete floor. Tent floor is 91”x55” so 1 - 4x8 sheet 7/16 OSB just isn’t quite big enough. Had to buy 2 sheets so I guess I’ll have enough if I need to build another platform lol

The 4” vent pipe in the wall was when we had Ferrets and there was a cage on both sides of the wall and they went back and forth between the 2. Funny how things work out down the road for other purposes!

Should have my second tent up and running in a few hours and will get the environment stabilized in the next day or so and move Winnie and friends in.

Hope my seeds arrive soon as I want to get 3 Autos growing. Will toss them into the flower tent after 3-4 weeks of veg and they should ripen along the same timeline as the 8 in there now. Should be a tight squeeze but with the second tent I’ll have options.

Thanks for tuning in and
Mmmm :beer:

4 Likes