First grow using HLG 260xl x2

4 strain grow gg bb gdp and cal dream at 11/2 mo. Vegging keeping lights at 24-30” using ocean forest/happy frog, plan on scrogging soon and flip at 2 months hope to fill my 4x4x80 grow space having hell of a time bringing up ph soil is hot, just topped with dolomite lime hope to get in the 6.5

range!

11 Likes

Looking good. Which one is the front right?

GDP growing like a head of lettuce

4 Likes

Nice! Looks killer

Just got done with a batch of GDP. You will not be disappointed!

1 Like

That’s good! Got done growing some blue dream and Skywalker OG they were very impressive :sunglasses: all ILGM seeds, trying to find sweet spot for these lights coming from viparspectra’s

Best advice is to stay on top of the plants or you will have a massive jungle soon. I had to pull one plant because the 4x4x80” tent was busting at the seems. Two of my plants was hanging out of the tent.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip how long do you veg for? Been topping each plant a few time’s already :grinning:

I run a 12/12 from start to finish. I had one plant Veg for 3 months straight and it did what it wanted to do. I only grow Photos.

Nice ! @Chasfitter I would Be interested to know how the side dressing of the dolomite lime works out for you. I have two autos in flowering stage I did a little side dressing didn’t seem to help those. Also at the same time two photos in veg stage helped to bring them up to satisfying ph level. I only used a Spoonful and scratched in with a fork. Good luck

2 Likes

Looks great, good luck! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks all, my first grow was an auto got from a friend didn’t work out too well, will probably stick with photos got some 10 +10 on sale here so I’m set for a while wish I would of mixed dolomite in soil before starting my grow hopefully it will dissolve with watering

2 Likes

Good looking grow!! Good luck

2 Likes

Just did my first watering to runoff since top dressing with lime put me in the 6.3-6.5 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s great! Thanks for the follow up. I got me a giant toothpick that I’ve whittled out. I’m going to do a little poking around. And go with a couple spoons full and scratch in an see if I can get my other two up to satisfaction pH level. Good luck

1 Like

I got 5 gal.pots so I used 5 tbsp per pot and I grabbed a fork and worked it in :+1:

2 Likes

Thats forkin great!

3 Likes

Almost a month since I flipped, starting to see some sticky stuff! Is it me but I’m always smelling my fingers when I’m in the garden :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looking good. What kind of ventilation are you using? What are your temps usually? I’m thinking about getting those lights and curious.

6” vivosun & charcoal filter exhaust keep on low speed got 6” booster fan on bottom for incoming fresh air I’m averaging 76 during day and 66 at night humidity at 40-50% playing it safe for as distance don’t wanna give the girls a sunburn :sunglasses: