First Grow Using Clones

NEW AC INFINITY FAN

Hey peeps, I finally pulled the trigger on upgrading my fan. I started with a cheap Vivosun 6 inch. its just a tad over 1-1/2 years old and it developed a minor noise/rumbling. Probably the first sign that this isnt a good choice for 24/7 service.

So, I got an AC Infinity cloudline T6. Quite a bit quieter than the old fan. omg, and SO MUCH lighter. really made installation a breeze esp since the motor/fan drops out of the mount easily to enable installing the bracket.

I am now looking at it and with all the flexibility in setting up the unit, I realized i am used to just havin it turn on at 80 and off at 78 deg. i am not used to being able to control by both temp and humidity.

so, that said. can you share what your setup parameters are? do you set a min and a max for temp and humidity? or just set the max? My tent is currently in transition, i flipped to 12/12 a week ago. Is setting ONLY the max temp and the max RH ok, or should I be doing more?

Right now I just set it for Max temp = 80 and max RH = 60

I only use the max settings for mine, because I canā€™t figure out why I would want to exhaust more air for either low condition. Maybe if it was an intake fan, with the sensor in the tentā€¦

I have mine set at 85 degrees and 50% in my flower tent, and 80/65 in my veg tent.

1 Like

exactly what i needed to know. thanks for the response.
and i agree, i couldnā€™t figure out why i would need to set a high and low for temp and humidity. your comment about those being used for an intake fan makes sense.

1 Like