First grow under way! Three Lemon Haze 100% sativa in a 4 x 4 x 7 in soil under 900W LED

Yeah I had to flush mine twice unfortunately due to some ph issue in my soil. I was trying to do the same as you and keep them at max nutrient levels until time to flush for harvest but my ph dipped, locked out everything and then I gave it good water after getting my ph tester. The good water unlocked all the food at once and nuked the poor little lady. (Should’ve never popped a seed without that tester). Right now I’m at the end of week 5 since i flipped to 12/12. I’m in a 2x2x4 tent using the hlg 135 rspec and i can tell part of my burn is from light intensity because all the foliage under the canopy still looks great. I’ve done all the things that the master growers on here have suggested now its just up to the ladies as to how determined they are to finish up properly.

2 Likes

It is certainly getting thick in there. Buds forming every 2" on average - hoping they join… :rofl:

The smell is amazing - the citrus is already very apparent. :+1: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

One thing we are rapidly learning, environment/lighting is key to a good harvest, weak light = airy buds

3 Likes

I would like to know what strain/strains I’m growing as there isnt the “classic” smell of weed. It is a very unique smell. I almost want to think it’s a cheese strain just from some things I have read but still can not be certain of that because it is bag seed and the smell isn’t really that of stinky feet or cheese.

1 Like

It is crazy how they react to different water. I trialled straight rain water early on a little one - almost instant yellowing. I was disappointed with that - and surprised. I really expected it to be beneficial. Not taken any risks like that since. And while they keep performing like this - I see no reason to change until I need to.

1 Like

Most definitely don’t change or fix it if isn’t broken…your plants look amazing. Hopefully my next grow will live up to its full potential. I want my tent full like yours. But when you start in the hole it’s difficult to dig your way out. I was given the initial setup which included a “600w” blurple which actually vegged the plants pretty well. I had to upgrade to the hlg though because that blurple light would have never given me the amount of buds i have now with a month still to go.

2 Likes

Absolutely! But that is also one of the things that baffles me…
I know my LED is not a top shelf item - first run - I had accepted that, because I’ll upgrade when funds allow. But the previous grows were under MH/ HPS - I would have thought that set up far superior to my lights. So, to my way of thinking, if I can get fairly solid bud with a shitty light - a better light should get me more bud sites because they penetrate better. I am wondering if doing a decent job of the SCROG can - to some extent negate the lack of light penetration…
It is looking like a pretty decent baseline! :wink:

I really haven’t got to smell any different strains growing - and known what they were - so I could never connect.
But this, been smoking this exact strain of Lemon Haze for about 6 years - so I would probably pick it out of a scent test - who knows… Eventually I will grow from seed - and do some different strains - experience some of the differences. This is a very sativa high - I am hoping that I can add a bit of couch lock to the equation with my timing… just have to resist temptation… :rofl: :wink:

Well my light is classed as a ‘blurple’ - that was made very clear early. It’s true watts is about 420W - but they rate at 900W using reflectors I assume. I like it. Certainly cannot complain - it has surpassed what I - and many more knowledgeable heads expected. Availability during Covid was challenging - I did a lot of research and selected this as the best available at the time - for the money I wanted to spend. Pricing for lights here in Australia is insane for quality lights like HLG or Chilled Tech - saving my sheckles for a kick ass HLG set up and I will just use this for veg and clones.
All in good time. :wink:

3 Likes

Day 29 of Flower has begun… no problems, no issues, no major concerns - everything is raging!
The major colas are really starting to become obvious - the coating of frosting is ridiculous and the amber trichs are becoming really pronounced.
@SheilaT @PurpNGold74 @Arrow @Davyg @Dman1969 @Covertgrower @Chasworks @Enlightened420 @beardless @Kellydans
My girls are growing up! :partying_face: :v: :sunglasses: :crazy_face:

16 Likes

Frosty as suger Gromie :v:

1 Like

Thanks mate - I really didn’t know what this stage was going to look like. Every day is a blast when I stick my head in there. :crazy_face: :+1:

4 Likes

Rocking right Along that’s going to be some Sticky Buds.

1 Like

There kicking right on along! Great looking girls!!:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks mate - could not be happier.
Tempted to bump my temp up a little, as they seem to push a bit harder - but I am liking the dark colours and sugar/ trichs that the slightly cooler temp brings… :crazy_face:

Not sure if either has an impact on end product - providing RH is nailed down… :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks mate - they are super healthy/ happy!

The insane thing is that there is probably 4 weeks or so left in them - no clue how they will fatten up…
:crazy_face: :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

They look to be very happy ! I don’t think I’d changed anything.

2 Likes

You are probably right, they certainly aren’t protesting in any way… I can keep that for if the weather turns to shit… no need to complicate shit any further than I have! :crazy_face: :rofl: :v:

2 Likes

Rocking right along…good work…don’t fix anything if it ain’t broken…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Where are your temps now? Day and night…

Ladies look great. Happy flower gals. Frosty as :poop:

1 Like