First grow under way! Three Lemon Haze 100% sativa in a 4 x 4 x 7 in soil under 900W LED

The first one was grown from seed and she had just the odd leaf here and there with the marks. So do her clones. She was very healthy and produced about 1/2 pound dry and trimmed in a 5 gallon pot in soil. I’m using 15 gallon pots this time you can check them out My First indoor grow first time Train wreck. I’m still new so I hope I’ve done that correctly. @MidwestGuy ? I tried to give you a link to my first journal this is only my second round. I’m hoping to increase that substantially with the larger pots but who knows? We shall see how it all plays out. I have not noticed any health issues and the clones are more or less a continuation of the original. I’m using all the same equipment only changed the pots.
I just finished my day 42 defoliation so the leaves have been removed when one shows up again I will post a picture. Might find one in my other journal too. Happy growing ain’t learning fun.? I can’t believe how much I’ve learned on this site and from reading but nothing like a little hands on. Have fun your grow looks fantastic Great job