First grow under the ES180v3!

@Gleathers see what a Lil moral boost does , you are rocking it out the park my brother , do not change anything , make sure to keep a written journal or a notes on each grow is how you tweak your techniques and become more polished, but my man @Gleathers you doing outstanding work , I’m waiting to see the final pictures now , I get all jittery and excited when my brothers and sisters be growing better than me , I love it !

2 Likes

Looking awesome been looking into nets too

1 Like

@Randy_Marsh they only $10 , maybe a bit more for a fixed trellis are nylon string would work are fishing line sir is a even cheaper route . Just be creative for best results, hell cut a basket in half , we just want to see you scrog it right , and old barbecue grill rack anything with holes :hole: bug enough for big buds to pop out !

1 Like

Yeah I order a Gorilla trellis and it’s been arriving since last year -.-

1 Like

The one I have , I just ziptie it to each corner and I can move it up and down freely that way and it’s easy for just this guy . I try to keep it simple .

Yea honestly I’ve tried the thicker nets, and I definitely prefer the cheap strain ones! The holes are perfect size and they’re just easier to work with. Then you can just cut them when you’re done. @Randy_Marsh

1 Like

Hey guys, been a long time since I posted! Here’s a quick update on my bigger SCROG! The plants are flowering nicely and frosting up!
@Calizona @spyonyou @Mark0427 @Randy_Marsh @Stonedrus @yoshi

5 Likes

Oh wow! They are looking gorgeous :heart_eyes: Those colors are amazing. I swear I could smell them right when I saw them.

3 Likes

They smell so good my friend!! That’s funny because I was going to post “I wish you all could smell them!” Thank you :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Super sweet looking. Good job! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Beautiful job, they look great.

1 Like

Looking very nice and sticky already

1 Like

Thanks guys!! @Stonedrus @spyonyou @Calizona @Mark0427 @Randy_Marsh @yoshi
This gelato by ILGM is smelling like straight gasoline right now! She’s finishing up in flush!

6 Likes

Wow! What beautiful colors :heart_eyes: Should be a bountiful harvest!

1 Like

@Gleathers I’m super proud of you and the discipline to do a flush at the end is awesome “awesomemazing” like I just did by trying to put 2 word together!
It takes a lot of discipline to flush 3 times once they finished !

1 Like

That looks great :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much @yoshi, have you ever tried giving a longer dark period towards the end of flower to help them finish up? I know this strain is a long flower-er but I really need to make some room in the tent so I was thinking of giving an extra hour or so of dark?

You can run 10/14 to force them to finish , plus it helps your trichome last push!

1 Like

@Calizona @spyonyou @Mark0427 @yoshi @Randy_Marsh @Stonedrus has anyone grown the ILGM Gelato? Or do you know anyone you could tag that has grown it? I’m curious how many weeks it’s taken other people to finish up this strain PROPERLY. It says 10 weeks on the website. I suspect it will take a little longer. The problem is I forgot which week I’m on :thinking: lol. Although my new light says it’s supposed to help plants finish up, up to 2 weeks earlier. The problem is I only have one of the lights in this tent and I definitely need to move the second one in. I will for the next round. Heck I might just try to squeeze it in now… but yea. Anyone know how long this Gelato REALLY takes?

Wish I could help but… no Gelato under my grow belt

1 Like