First grow under the ES180v3!

I’m just gonna tell you, those gals look purdy
dang healthy!! Good job! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah agree looks great I need 1 myself

1 Like

@Gleathers maybe you can help me , you been doing this already?

1 Like

@yoshi I have been growing all sorts of plants my whole life, and been growing cannabis for a couple years now. I do have experience growing with SCROG nets, but this is the first time I have tried using one to fill up my 2x4 tent. I would like to say that I have improved upon my skills with LST, SCROG, and supercropping but I know that I will always be learning, and would never claim to be the best at any of it. But I would love to help @yoshi ! We can learn together, just tag me in anything and ask questions and I will help to the best of my knowledge.

3 Likes

Do you guys think I should start thinking about flipping to flower? I’ve read to flip to flower when the screen is 70% full but I want to make sure that I really fill the tent wall to wall. Should I veg longer? @Myfriendis410 @HappyHydroGrower @Calizona @Stonedrus

4 Likes

I think you should. :+1:t2: If you don’t have another screen, you might want to get another one.

I would hang it about 6”-8” above that one. As they grow into it, just keep working it to keep them all level. They look awesome! Good job!
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I agree!

2 Likes

@Gleathers I told you had this in the bag , don’t change nothing but the timer ? Yes sir it’s time to go full spectrum in flower , crank it up and let the stretch . But you will have to adjust you’re screen higher as they stretch .

1 Like

Guys I have to admit, this is the smallest space that I have tried to SCROG three plants in. And I’m not sure how to ask for the help that I need. Basically I’m wondering… is it ok to just tuck the tallest points under in any way as long as they get back under the net? Even if it looks messy? I’m asking because it really looks like a mess to me, especially because the plant on the right stretched so much when it got left outside. I just need some help with my “tucking technique”. I feel as if it is so crammed that I kind of have to just jam some tops back down and it sort of is becoming a tangled mess. Is this just part of SCROGing? Or do I need to go at it a different way? I am having to really twist and bend in some crazy directions to really make this canopy fill out evenly. I don’t know if it will just kind of work itself out as it grows, or if I am just getting myself in a progressively tangled mess? I’m also running out of room around the edges, should I top them? Or start weaving them back towards the middle? Please anyone help because this has been weighing heavy on my mind and I want this harvest to be successful because my last two have been cut short. Any advice with tucking technique or just how to maintain the canopy well would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you so much friends. @HappyHydroGrower @Calizona @Randy_Marsh @yoshi @Myfriendis410 @Stonedrus

@Gleathers when was the actual light flip? If you past transition time, you can defoliate a bit to get more air through the canopy so they can breath more and finish the stretch.

1 Like

@yoshi u on ig or any other forums ? Tag me in ur journal would like to check it out if ya dont mind

1 Like

@yoshi to be honest I was about to flip to 12/12 tonight. I was hoping I could get the plants a little healthier and a little more even before the flip. Is it normal for a SCROG to look like a mess in the early stages? From repeatedly tucking back under the net? Does this look normal to you? Please give me your honest opinion @yoshi you have been very helpful so far and I appreciate it more than you know. I am feelin very overwhelmed at this point and like I bit off more than I can chew. So tell me, this photo, does it look ok? Or is it a mess that needs a more methodical approach? @yoshi

1 Like

@Ironman26 you are great at SCROGing! Could you scroll through my photos and give me your opinion? This is my first attempt at SCROGing three plants in my 2x4 and it’s really stressing me out. It looks like a tangled mess and I’m not sure if that’s normal, and it will work itself out. Or if I’m just progressively backing myself into a tangled mess. I would love to hear your thoughts.

The flower heads will reorient towards the lights within a couple days if the light is close enough with good airflow. I tuck the larger leaves below the net and direct the side branches up to the light. If the plants are healthy, I usually defoliate throughout veg and flip as the fan leaves get to the size of your hand. How close do you have the light above the screen?

1 Like

@Stonedrus thank you so much for the response that is valuable information about your tucking method that I will be employing now. My light is at 36” above the canopy which should be enough at full power I think. I think that I have realized my problem is overwatering… I thought since I have the light on a 24 hour schedule that I wasn’t giving enough water… so I overcompensated and I believe that is why the plants are struggling to reorient themselves. The new growth is lime greenish and the leaves look droopy and lifeless. So I guess my only option now is to wait it out and see if drying up the soil will help.

@Gleathers I didn’t respond cause you just have to be a bit more relaxed . Everything you are doing is correct , the only reason you stressed is cause you have not harvested yet and you had answered your own question within 4 hours . All you need is to be more confident in yourself Sir , that’s it , you got it in the bag growing , now start learning to relax for the cure are you end up smoking it all before it really gets good drying lol , now why I said that ? Cause almost every one of us is guilty of the same damn thing being anxious , you doing phenomenal and just relax and just keep feeling them out , now if it’s a problem and I recognize something, I’ll give my penny of wisdom from experience but it don’t mean you have to take my one cents and go spend it , just save it until you can make a nickel or a dime or hell a quarter or a dollar but I never give pennies to spend , Blessings you doing awesome.

2 Likes

@yoshi thank you, I really needed to hear that.

1 Like

Heres my other tent. I took some advice from @yoshi and decided to take a deep breath, step back from my 2x4 and focus on my other tent that I realized is doing a lot better and should have been paying more attention to but was stressing to much to realize the gem I had behind me!!! So here’s a better attempt at SCROG. I’ll head back to the 2x4 after they get a break from all the stress I put them through and then I’ll fix them up. Here’s my other tent! Under the same light! Thanks for the help. @Stonedrus @Mark0427 @HappyHydroGrower @yoshi @Calizona @Randy_Marsh

5 Likes

Looking awesome! Hope you’ve flipped to 12/12. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow. Hope it does well for u. Looks nice so far.

2 Likes