First grow to take hold!

Lol. All good. Would love if you tagged along and put you .02 in whenever you’d like. @Low

1 Like

82 is a good temp for most strains. Temperature is very specific to strain/genetics. But most grow better in the low 80s than the 70s, especially sativa dominant strains, which some like higher.even on one of dr Bugbee video, where he does the University tour. They show their temperature studies. The plants in the low 80s are visually ~20% larger than those in 70s

1 Like

I’m starting to notice alot of those lil gnats in my medium, any suggestions on keeping them away? Something natural preferred, but really anything that will work.

I don’t put it on the plants directly. Only works dry, I put it on the floors of my tents. Use fly tape too. People do put it on soil and plants tho, don’t in flower though. You can mix it with water into a spray and will be effective again once the water evaporates.

1 Like

Thanks gonna check it out

This works great also. The gnat larvae will eat the roots.

Sprinkle the bits around the surface of your growing medium and water directly on top of the bits to drain into your medium to kill the larvae.

The DE will stop the gnats from going down into the soil and will rip the fungus gnat larvae to shreds as they crawl through it (plus any other insect that tries to walk through it).

What is everyone’s thought of putting my 4 week auto outside to finish off since it doesn’t really need a light change?

1 Like

1 Like

Does this seem to be an auto flower? The buds seem to be growing.

These plants are supposed to be auto flowers and they don’t even have as many hair on em.

1 Like