First grow to take hold!

Lol. All good. Would love if you tagged along and put you .02 in whenever you’d like. @Low

1 Like

82 is a good temp for most strains. Temperature is very specific to strain/genetics. But most grow better in the low 80s than the 70s, especially sativa dominant strains, which some like higher.even on one of dr Bugbee video, where he does the University tour. They show their temperature studies. The plants in the low 80s are visually ~20% larger than those in 70s

1 Like

I’m starting to notice alot of those lil gnats in my medium, any suggestions on keeping them away? Something natural preferred, but really anything that will work.

I don’t put it on the plants directly. Only works dry, I put it on the floors of my tents. Use fly tape too. People do put it on soil and plants tho, don’t in flower though. You can mix it with water into a spray and will be effective again once the water evaporates.

1 Like

Thanks gonna check it out

This works great also. The gnat larvae will eat the roots.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001AUF8G/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_8?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
Sprinkle the bits around the surface of your growing medium and water directly on top of the bits to drain into your medium to kill the larvae.

The DE will stop the gnats from going down into the soil and will rip the fungus gnat larvae to shreds as they crawl through it (plus any other insect that tries to walk through it).

What is everyone’s thought of putting my 4 week auto outside to finish off since it doesn’t really need a light change?

1 Like

1 Like

Does this seem to be an auto flower? The buds seem to be growing.

These plants are supposed to be auto flowers and they don’t even have as many hair on em.

1 Like

A lil update from my garden. Been giving the fox farms nutes. Just started my first week of flower and I changed the bulb over to a HPS.

1 Like

So the 2 on the tight are suppose to zkittles auto, showing no signs of sex still after week 6. The shorty in the middle is my gorilla glue Fem. That plant also hasn’t shown its sex yet. At the back left super silver haze Fem. Has a bunch of bud sites starting to form. Last, in the bottom left is my Banana kush female. She has been budding sing the light schedule was 18/6. Looks nice and trichomes are starting to develop. Not sure why they started budding so early, but they probably sent me the wrong seeds. Ohh well I just have to work with what I have and hope for the best.

1 Like

@Hellraiser @OlyBoy98503 @Covertgrower
Should I consider this week 1 of flower, since I’m suspecting this is an auto flower, but was thinking it was a pheno. I just wondering so I can time the flowering stage a bit. TIA my fellow growers.

2 Likes

Yeah with autos I’d call it week one when you saw the white pistils coming out.

2 Likes

I have a question about residual light. My grow tent is inside an empty room, that I leave the door open in. The front door to my house has a window that let’s light in and shines on the floor, in front of the room with the tent in it. The actual rays of light don’t go into the room but I was wondering if the reflected light off the floor will bother their night schedule? The side of the tent that faces the door opening, which shows the reflected light, has my 6" supply air fan, which ls facing the reflected light. Its kinda weird question to understand, but I hope some can give me some insight. Thanks again everyone I appreciate yall help.

1 Like

I understand completely. Do you think the reflection from the indirect sunlight off of the floor might have an effect on your plants through the fan intake (which just so happens to face the open door to the room)? It might. It would be hard to tell without removing the plants from the tent and zipping myself inside of the tent to look for light/leaks coming inside.

I hope I’m not coming off snarky, because I’m not. If you think there’s a chance the darkness period for your plants is being compromised, close the door to the room and remove any chance of light getting in. Or just sit inside the tent, let your eyes adjust, and look for light coming in. If you don’t see any light, then keep doing what you’re doing!

That’s what I do to my closet.

2 Likes

All good brother. But yea, when I look into the room it seems dark enough. The thing is if I close the door the humidity goes up to high. I’m at a lose lose right now, and with Temps going up its not making it any easier. :laughing: :rofl: :joy: . Thanks for the reply @OlyBoy98503

1 Like

Haven’t posted the ladies in a bit so here we go.

If it seems dark enough, how dark is enough?? If ur getting light reflection from the floor n ur guessing it’s dark enough, ur willing to roll the dice n except the ensuing results. Couldn’t u put a throw rug down to diffuse the reflection?? :thinking::thinking::v::v::alien:

So I have 3 plants in complete darkness for the next 48 hrs. Can someone explain the drying process a bit for me. I had some small bud that got moldy when I left them in a jar. Thanks in Advance growmies.

@Zee @Covertgrower @OlyBoy98503 @Hellraiser @Dr.ofSmokology @dbrn32

4 Likes