First grow. Thoughts?

First time growing, did as much research as I could. How’s those girls looking to everyone? Suggestions?

4 Likes

In the back I have hemp.

2 Likes

Nice, they look very happy.

2 Likes

In my limited experience I would have to say,”hell yeah!”.

2 Likes

Looks great!

Looking good, nice and healthy.

Before flowering, I’d clean up some of the undergrowth. If it (a branch/top) is not tall enough to make it to the canopy, I get rid of it. I don’t want small lower buds, just big ol buds at the canopy zone, really cuts down the trimming time as well.

2 Likes

lookin pretty happy to me… i agree and would thin out lowers prior to flipping into flower to avoid larfy lowers and increase airflow…

1 Like

2 Likes

I have made some serious modifications as this is my first grow I think I am on a very fast learning curve!:sunglasses: but please keep the suggestions and comments coming as I am still wanting to make myself a better grower always learning more. I have this obsession with being perfect at everything I do. As you can see all the changes I keep making in my pictures to better my plants.

I put some updated pictures up, let me know what you think.

New cycle getting ready And boy that super skunk on the left is ready to do her thing! She ain’t messing around :joy: image|375x500

2 Likes

Looking great, nice progress!

2 Likes

Still looks good.

1 Like

looks like everything is still moving along nicely… great job…

1 Like