First grow tent 4x4x6

You certainly can I do something quite similar having 2 flower spaces on opposite schedule 1 veg space which runs during most of night and until afternoon coldest part of day. all 3 have shared exhaust and intake.

2 Likes

YeAh that sounds nice lol so when I get the second one I’ll have the heat down so then I’ll buy an extra smaller fan for intake from one tent and then exhaust running from one to the other and recycling ?

2 Likes

Do you do anything to supplement co2? I would think that continuously recirculating air without any buffer zone would deplete usable co2 levels.

1 Like

The space it air goes to is also my work bench dog kennel and lab so they get fresh co2 everytime I open door work in room and or dog farts lmao

4 Likes

always passive air in area which gets into tent or space

2 Likes

I actually knew that about your shed haha, not even sure why I asked. I was speaking more of @Trippy_kidd doing a direct recirculate without having any type of supplement.

lol they need co2 boost I buy cheaper dog food all organic grow here we go

4 Likes

That makes more sense if it would maintain temps like that. I would definitely think a damper to limit that passive air would be a good tool.

Cheaper dog food, lmao!

1 Like

Well I’d have an intake fan running pulling air from outside and what would I be doing to cause depletion of co2?

my Damper is on exhaust end diverting some outside when it is warmer out

1 Like

nothing that isn’t easily offset by opening door few times a day or simple vinegar baking soda co2 booster

1 Like

The plants deplete co2, and they need it to maintain peak rates of photosynthesis.

I don’t think you’ll be able to run an intake fan and maintain temps, that’s the issue. Donaldj is your guy though, whatever he thinks is the way I would go.

train them or just monster crop, honestly I doubt they will get over a meter tall (half your tent size so plenty of room for lights and fan etc) good luck and just grow I’m, they will be fine.

1 Like

Amy I crazy for hoping for a pound and a half dry weight on 2 plants in 17 gal pots under my set up?

1 Like

You’re talking like 700 grams, I’d say that’s pretty lofty expectations.

3 Likes

Seeds are starting to pop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can any body tell me what’s going on with that guy he popped then acted weird

1 Like

@Trippy_kidd put her back in the best you can. She pushed her self out! Hurry!

Can you tell how much is still in the peat? @Trippy_kidd

What is the

2 Likes