First grow taking all suggestions thank you

So no point in putting like a

Well you can I just didnt mention it because you mentioned you were on budget, if you can do that id absolutely do that its a better light and brighter also full spectrum sorry @Kdusc, would you like some recommendations for when your ready to upgrade

Iā€™m on my fourth clone with no luck Iā€™m taking the clone no less than 5 in size putting in water scrapping sides and cutting 45 degree angle sliceing bottom in half and using rooting powder to no avail using

for heat

Would I use that along with the cfls what would be a good entry light system and thanks for all the knowledge

1 Like

Yea my pleasure, cfls are preferred lights or T5 bulbs for clones as they dont need much light and mist them once a day and keep them covered, its easier to clone using rockwool cubes, or 2/3 of vermiculite mixed with 1/3 of perilite make sure its mixed well (if using perilite and vermiculite using a solo cup is usually easier and covering the cutting with a Ziploc).

You can also cut the leaves in half to focus its growth on root growth. Temps for clones should be 75-85 degrees also dont water clones and if you have another way of keeping temps steady at 80 than id honestly do away with the heat lamp

1 Like

Also @KDusc when you clone use cfls or T5 flourescents that are 6500 Kelvin (5500 would even work) its more of a blue spectrum to promote vegetative growth, however the orange spectrum helps with root development so maybe find one with 55-6500 Kelvin and one more with the same your using now so it kinda balances the best of both worlds (vegetative growth though it wonā€™t happen till well rooted and established, and also root development)

1 Like

Good morning hereā€™s a little progress report haha Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦

@Kdusc, your pictures didnt upload

2 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

Maybe this might help with cloning ?

• good luck
1 Like

Thanks man

Guys whatā€™s up with this

Sorry wrong pic

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

[quote=ā€œMajiktoker, post:38, topic:8951, full:trueā€]

Strain;, Bag seed

Soil in pots

System type?cfl

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?na

What is strength of nutrient mix using o general organics go box

Indoor

Light system,16 23 replace 100w cfl soft white

Temps; 77 night 70

Humidity; 53 , 42

Ventilation system; Small fan

Co2; , No