First grow tag along

Finally able to move these 4 photoperiods into the 5x2.5 what should I do with them I’ve done no sort of training yet since they were squished in with my other photos for the last 2 weeks any advice on these? @OGIncognito @Graysin @Newt

2 Likes

I would start by grabbing the tallest branches and weighing them down. Get em stretched out horizontally. Then you can assess whether you want more colas (top or fim if so), or to let them grow from there. If you’re satisfied with where they’re at without additional training you can always just flip them to 12/12.

1 Like

These have been flipped for about 2 weeks that’s the problem😂

My advice remains the same. Grab em by the tall branches and weigh them down. :v: better light penetration and airflow if you can spread em wide.

Edit: obviously don’t FIM or top at this juncture. :joy:

2 Likes

I hope this is what you meant :rofl: these things grow through damn near anything I put them through so I’m not to worried

2 Likes

The zkittles is happy to have its tent back idk how I got 4 other plants in here :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

Yep! I would have been less merciful but you know me. :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

I keep thinking about this and thinking, sh!t. I need a trim bag.

1 Like

Doesn’t do everything but it’s an absolute life saver @Graysin might as well just rip off the bandage

1 Like

Nothing does everything. If it knocks off all the crap so I can get in and manicure my buds, that’s the end goal. I’ll probably be grabbing one here in about a month. I’ve got time yet before my next Lemon Tree is ready to go.

1 Like

It’ll do exactly that for you. I still don’t know how you’ve gone this far with just a cannabrush and trimmers you must have a lot of patience :rofl:

just a Cannabrush and trimmers? :joy: I started with just trimmers for the first four plants. The cannabrush does wonders compared to just the trimmers.

I think I do - I like a nice tight trimmed bud with no leaf. Minimal handling is best but I also can’t do that for a pound of weed. I’d lose my everloving mind

3 Likes

I see some Super cropping in there, nice. That’ll help with keeping the canopy even. Scrog or SOG?

1 Like

I do have one of those nets I’ll put it in tomorrow

1 Like

Zkittles on the left gets chopped tomorrow when I harvest the Bruce banner the one on the right still has like 2 weeks

Autos are definitely overcrowded but seem to be growing nicely

Purple punch, Alaskan purple, and jack herer photos adjusting well to the new tent never put up that net like I said oops….

2 Likes

Harvested 1/2 of my zkittles plant

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Far from perfect :joy:

1 Like