First grow tag along

All my other plants seem to be healthy and going strong thanks for your help. @Graysin im gonna be a master electrician by the end of this grow :rofl:

2 Likes

@Alaska420 they all look healthy and loved. Great job so far. Ur gonna have a nice amount of bud once u harvest. Following along

1 Like

Just hooked up that light the good news is it turns in the bad news is it only has 1/4 working bulbs I pray for these plants

I hope so my goal is to harvest around a pound and a half we will see

1 Like

With everything u have started, I could see u pulling that much

No joke, man. I still have the international wiring diagrams saved in my browser for this kinda stuff.

I actually need to get my soldering iron again and repair my home-built light, it arced when one of the led strips fell and it burned off one of the connectors. :joy::sweat_smile: three months ago I had no clue what any of that meant.

1 Like

I was getting so frustrated while trying to get it to work then I smoked a bowl and realized this is all for fun and this experience is meant to have ups and downs it will never go perfect :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Seriously true. Every part of this is a struggle in its own right, even when everything is perfect it can still go afoul. No big deal, even the males. :v:t2:

1 Like

5 Likes

Haircut time

1 Like

Just dropped all my seeds so I got a lil something

1 Like

Iā€™m coming for the runtz and godfather og to as soon as they go on sale

Everybody is loving my Blueberry so I just ordered the 10 + 10 special on them! Getting ready to start Grow #2 and will start a better journal this time.

2 Likes

@Newt they are shipping me a new power supply on Monday thanks again for letting me know what my problem is or Iā€™d still be trying to make it work

1 Like

My 2 zkittles making me proud

1 Like

Few more weeks on these girls

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

My kinda Black Friday shopping :rofl:

3 Likes

All but one forbidddn runtz sprouted

1 Like

2 Likes