First grow started Blue Dream and Gorilla Glue

So let me see if I got this right? I should water normal amount without recharge and then water again with recharge?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been doing. Tag hellraiser hereā€¦maybe he can expand on how/what to do.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser how do you use recharge?

2 Likes

Well here is a pic of day 8. I thought the second set of leaves would be bigger by now. What do you all think? Are they on schedule?

2 Likes

I looked through all my photos and donā€™t see one for day 8, but have one for day 11ā€¦yours are right there. Iā€™d say youā€™re on track.

ETA: Give some rechargeā€¦theyā€™ll love you even more. :wink:

1 Like

They look about right to me. They are growing underground they need a way to feed more top growth before it grows.

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

Thanks MeEasy and MadvapoR!!

2 Likes

I use it the way the makers of it say to use it:

The wrong way is to add Recharge to your water/nutes and give to plants when they need water, which is what Iā€™ve been doing for months LOL.

The right way (from dudegrows - the guys that make it)

For best coverage, apply Recharge solution to your media after itā€™s been watered and not when it needs to be watered. The microbes will disperse through the media better when itā€™s already wet.

Using Recharge During The Vegetative Growth Stage:

Vegetative Stage Usage Rate:Mix 1 tsp (5 g) of Recharge per gallon of solution.

Vegetative Stage in Coco/Soilless: Use 6-8 ounces of Recharge solution around the base of each stalk once or twice a week with little or no runoff. Recharge should not be used with irrigation or in hydroponic reservoirs.

Iā€™ve also been phā€™ing after adding Recharge, wrong again, they say ph adjust before adding Recharge.

5 Likes

Ok, I went into my tent to check my 3 plants. Yesterday I watered plant 3 with recharge. This was the first time I used this stuff. All I can say is Recharge is some bad shit. The plant I watered was about a day behind my other 2 plants and now itā€™s about a day ahead. This is in just a 24 hour period. Today I watered my other 2 plants with it. Canā€™t wait until tomorrow to see how they react.
I did make a rookie mistake when I planted the seeds. I planted 2 blue dream seeds and 1 gorilla glue. I got in a hurry and didnā€™t label the cups. Now I donā€™t know which plant is what. Hopefully when they flower I will be able to tell the difference.

2 Likes

:+1: True story

3 Likes

You will probably be able to tellā€¦ Maybe not till flower, but I think you would be able to tell earlierā€¦ And I agree. Recharge is crack cocaine for plants lol

3 Likes

9 days above the ground. So far so good.

4 Likes

10 days. I had to add some dirt around one, it was wanting fall over if I moved the cup. I am going to start adding silica with the next watering. Hopefully it will get stronger.

3 Likes

I did the same thing. Watering a couple times and the soil settles, and one had looong legs so I added soil to the rim of the solo cup. Made the young plant stand on its own and was able to keep them in the cup a little longer too.

edited to add: And funny thing is the long legged girl is now the runt of the groupā€¦go figure.

3 Likes

Looks like you could add a little more soil to all the cups, itā€™ll help them to keep standing up straight.

Looks great for 10 days!

4 Likes

Do the leaves look ok on my plants. The color on the plant thatā€™s in the front left of the picture looks like it might be a little off. But this is my first grow so Iā€™m not sure.

1 Like

Thanks man. I will add more soil to the other two when itā€™s time to water again.

2 Likes

Looks like you may have gotten water/nutes on a couple of the leaves. I wouldnā€™t worry about it too muchā€¦they look good for 10 days.

3 Likes

Well itā€™s day 11 and for the most part they are looking good. I am a little concerned about plant 3. The leaves are drooping. They have done this before but then came out of it. This is the same plant that was falling over and I added some soil to it yesterday. I donā€™t think Iā€™m over watering it. I did water it today with silica, but it hadnā€™t been watered since Sunday. The cup was light today. Good thing is it is still growing so I guess I will just have to wait and see how it goes.

3 Likes