First grow started Blue Dream and Gorilla Glue

Thanks McEasy. I can see where it would be easy to over think things early in the grow.

3 Likes

Can you add silica to seedlings watering?

1 Like

I believe soā€¦I deleted my last post because I wasnt actually 100% sureā€¦ Going to stop giving advice, I feel unqualifiedā€¦ :confused:

I give silica from the beginning, low doses to start off with, just to give them a taste and to let them know that silica will be on the menu.

Sprouts looking good for 3 days.

5 Likes

Phewā€¦ I second guess myself too much XD

2 Likes

Put the wrong picture in the deleted post. This is the right one. Plants 1 and 2 have their next set of leaves starting to grow. I also had to water those
two again.

4 Likes

Lookin good bro!

1 Like

Thanks man. Just trying not to screw them up. Hardest thing is leaving them alone. I always feel like I need to be doing something to them. :grinning:

2 Likes

Believe me I know. It is the hardest thing! You want to take care of them when there is no care needed lol. All you can do is look at them most of the timeā€¦ You learn quickly to let them do their thing after you feed, train, whatever.

Itā€™s a good thing though. Means youā€™re a good daddy or mommyā€¦ XD

2 Likes

Looking good so far!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m a daddy. :grinning:

2 Likes

Not much to report today. 2nd set of leaves have grown a little. This is the 5th day after sprouting.

3 Likes

Watered plant 3 today as it was dry. I also added recharge to the water. Will see if it makes a difference. Everything Iā€™ve read it is supposed to be really good at helping the plants absorb nutrients from the soil.

2 Likes

Recharge is amazing stuff for sure man! Good choice.

1 Like

Hey Dankloud do you ph your water when adding recharge? I use tap water and the ph is high, like 7.8. So I always have to use Ph down when watering. But I have been reading and getting conflicting recommendations on this. I also use a filter on my water and let it set for at least 24 hours to get rid of the chlorine. Iā€™ve read where it will kill some of the microbes. I hope Iā€™m doing it right.

2 Likes

Yeah I have seen all that conflicting information too. What I do is mix my nutes and anything else that needs to be added except for Recharge. Then pH. Then add the Recharge. Then feed. No pH after adding Recharge necessary. Thatā€™s the consensus I have found, and what I have been doing personally.

2 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

Somewhere in hells journal he talks about feeding/watering then waiting a little while then adding recharge. I have been pHā€™ing my water, adding recharge then using it 30mins after the nutes. Definitely a lot of different opinions with rechargeā€¦seems everyone has good results no matter the way itā€™s used.

2 Likes

Took me a while to find itā€¦lol. His journals are pretty thick.

2 Likes

Oh yes! I have been waiting 15 minutes or so as wellā€¦ Forgot about that part. Good catch.

I donā€™t do the separate watering thoughā€¦ I ainā€™t got time for all that and it works well enough without it.

2 Likes