First Grow snapped fan leaf accidentally on Amnesia Haze autoflower

@garrigan62 i switched to 12/12 for following, but I’m seeing many people use 20/4 or 18/6 for the entire auto grow. Should i switch back to 18/6?

Hi @raustin, i really like your technique’s and grow style. I would also like to ask you your thoughts, if any on my question above regarding light schedule for autos.
Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks, @Ladybud1385. Autos don’t really care what light schedule they’re on, so I think as long as they get some sleep they’ll be ok. I would probably put them on 18/6 if you got them to start flowering.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m gonna go back to the 18/6 schedule!

1 Like

I use 12/12. Not a big difference and saves that high cost electric.

1 Like

16/8 is fine. Looking good by the way!

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

@Ladybud1385

Yes @raustin gave you good advice.

2 Likes

@MBgrower, I have copied and pasted from @Happy_Pappy thread on to my own!
Sorry, again @Happy_Pappy

Awesomeness! I have not been chronicling this grow on ILGM. i have a personal grow journal. I have occasionally posted a few pictures of my babies… excuse me, i mean my ladies because they aren’t babies any more lol. I do plan on doing a grow journal for my 2nd indoor grow in a few weeks after my 1st harvest is complete. I actually have 2 plants I’m growing outside as well on my deck. They are bagged seeds (unknown) April and January are their names. They are a few weeks older than my ILGM Amnesia Haze ladies. I’m just letting them do their own thing. No fertilizer only water in soil. Keeping it simple!

2 Likes

@Ladybud1385 , don’t panic about her leaves turning yellow , it’s a GOOD thing , oh God I sound like Martha Stewart - she’s so annoying - but it means the plant is focusing on her Buds and soon she won’t need them fan leaves.

MBgrower😀

1 Like

HELP :cold_sweat:

Today I came home from work and found one of my babies my healthiest baby was nearly decapitated the buds on her top Cola got so heavy that she snapped! the stem didn’t completely break offf i don’t know what to do. I have tried to tape her up and make her a stable as possible but what’s going to happen this late in the flowering stage I’m literally like just a few weeks away from being finished.
@raustin @garrigan62 @Happy_Pappy @MBgrower

All of the tap you see on the bottom is just too hold dental floss that i am using to stabilize other colas. I don’t have a scrogg net. Dang sure gonna get one before my next grow.

1 Like

1 Like

All you can do is support them, so no more will break.
She’ll be fine, and quite possibly will put on more trics, because of the stress. No worries she’s close enough that you won’t have to worry about hermie, or seeds. Just ride it on out.

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice @Nug-bug! Those were my thoughts too. I’m still so new that i freak out.

1 Like

I actually had nute burn on 2 of them which is how the yellowing started. I have flushed them and no more nutrients! However, i may give one of them some Big Bloom for the phosphorus and since she is finishing slower than the other 2.

Sorry, i thought i replied to you, but i just looked and noticed the reply wasn’t tagged to your post.

1 Like

I did the same thing.but they ok.im first time growing a clown kush.i dont know much about the strain.but they look great short bushy and healthy. Any tips anyone has on these.i topped them and got 2 new tops coming up. But I did break a big fan leaf. I dont know how long to beg them.im not sure if they auto flower. Any tips please

1 Like

I meant how long to veg. This strain…I got clones and also a new critical purple just starting. Anyone grown clown kush any tips on them.so far are doing great.i got them under a 1000 wat LED that has a veg. And flower light cycle…when should I turn over to veg? They been a month in veg stage.should I veg longer? They look great now. Usually by now they tall and stringy. But these are about 6 inches bushy in a month.

1 Like

You have to tag other experienced growers to you last post! You won’t get feedback without it as my post are 2 years old. @garrigan62 can you help ? Thanks

You have to tag other experienced growers to you last post! You won’t get feedback without it as my post are 2 years old.