First grow since mid 70’s

Split seeds for outdoor and indoor. These are the inside White Widow. Light on timer and seem to be doing ok. Thoughts?

11 Likes

Nice looking plants, how old are they?

The guys around here are going to be needing some specific info from you to be able to help, so you can try and fill the support ticket

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

2 Likes

WW Fem from ILGM. They are about 14weeks and grown in a soil mixture of my own using chicken manure composted. Light is a Glixer 1000w.

1 Like

The plants look beautiful to me, but im a new grower on my first grow, the experts will help you when they can, i can tell that the light you are using is on the weaker side, but your plants look good so i don’t know…
@dbrn32 is the man for lights…
How long since you switched them to 12on/12off lights time?

1 Like

It’s hard to tell under that type of lighting, but I didn’t see any major cause for concern.

2 Likes

Do you ever sleep @dbrn32

3 Likes

I definitely don’t sleep enough! Getting by on coffee and monster most days.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community nice looking healthy plant looks like you picked back up right where you left off. Good luck

2 Likes

I agree on the light! I ordered another one. My space is 4x4 totally enclosed. I switched them to 12 on and 12 off going on 3wks now.

3 Likes

You definitely need more light penetration!

this is 1000 watts

1 Like

Agreed! As always when plants are small you don’t plan on them getting that big. I’ll double the light for the next grow. My outside plants are doing well just not as far along.

1 Like

For what i have learnt here about lighting, you would want around 50w of real off the wall power from the lights for every square ft used, specially during flowering…
Your light apparently uses only 110w real from the wall, so maybe each of those lights can do a decent job on a single plant…
How many plants do you have there?
Im very curious about results with cheap chinese leds, as i am using cheap chinese leds myself…
I have 5 plants under 3 different chinese leds, one about the same power as yours with a single plant under it, and 2 plants under each of the more powerful leds…
Im hoping for 200 gr dry from the 5 plants…
Anything over that would be awesome

What kind of light you working with. I’ve had good results with my roleadro lights

1 Like

I have 6 under the 1000w light. I’m adding 4CFL 100w. The response to this cheap light was phenomenal! I think the only issue with them might be life span.

1 Like

I have been removing the suckers along the way and drying them in a normal manner. The result is fair to good. I can’t wait for the buds!

I bought 1 Phlizon 600w (~100watts real)
A friend is letting me use a Bestva 1000w (~185w)
And i got my hands on a test light from Roleadro, its called an 800w, but its also around 190w real.
Not the COB one, just some regular 3500k diodes with reflector… The Roleadro is the one i like the most, but still very bad coverage

1 Like

I used to have 2x of the 2nd generation one’s. all yellow light like that. I broke a couple diodes on each one and sold them to a buddy for cheap. I had already switched to cmh so wasn’t using them. Good lights I think. With 2 of those and 1x of the 400w cobs ( now advertised as 800w) cob has 200w at wall. anyway, with the 3 roleadro lights in a 2x3 tent I pulled a lb off one plant

1 Like

Honestly buddy, I’d try to focus those 6 cfls around the best plant. too many plants and not enough light

2 Likes

Maybe if it’s an option, try and have those plants under sunlight and supplement with the Glixer 1000w, but maybe it’s too much work…
I think those plants look good enough, but maybe too little power for any dense nugs…
Looks like he’s still getting a lot of flowers anyway…
Also, i wouldn’t buy any more of those lights…
60 bucks here and there seem cheap when you are starting, but if you want to get a good light, start saving and choose wisely…
Not all Chinese products are crap, but you really have to look for the details…
The Chinese love to inflate numbers and make up attractive names and marketing traps…
If you wanted to use that same light for future grows, ill use it only on one plant…
So you would need 6 right now… Like 400 usd
Thats a lot of money for chinese leds, and could be MUCH better spent on a better, more modern light

2 Likes

This is my personal pick for a decently made, decent spectrum, kind of modern chinese light, wich is still very cheap but a couple technological levels up…
Ready to use and 3 year warranty

https://www.amazon.com/MARS-HYDRO-Spectrum-Hydroponic-Greenhouse/dp/B07PFCGY4P

1 Like