First Grow Since 1998!

Hi All,
This is my first grow since 1998, and 1998 was not a good year due to the legality of my cannabis.
Now though our state is making it legal so here we go only this time NO FEAR of jail… Yea !!
Any way, I’m growing my Super Skunk Girls Feminized that I bought here and they are all proud girls to.
So I thought I’d start this and add a couple of pics of the room and the girls, I hope they are dressed …LOL Thanks all, you are all great people !
LoveToGrow

12 Likes

Nice ladies! I think I see a nipple, wardrobe malfunction!!!

3 Likes

I Hear Ya Brother …Thanks
LoveToGrow

I will be along for the ride. Looks like a great start. I’m preparing for my first indoor grow myself. Dabbled a little in it in the past. I wish that they would just make it legal everywhere. Why don’t the money grabbers realize the revenue they are loosing?

Hi repins12,
Thanks for the reply, yea I know they should make it legal anywhere in the USA, I have been actually waiting for this day in my state since 1986 that’s when I did my very first grow room and for that time it was a modern room, but today technology has even made it better. Instead of just timers on everything I have Alexa control the grow room LOL to bad I can’t get her to water the girls and feed them too ! LOL
To be honest I don’t think the legislation to make it legal in every state is not that far away, and your right the MONEY GRABBERS are hungry for the billions in profits and so are the banks.
Just hold tight it will happen just wait and see…
Take Care
LoveToGrow

1 Like

You got some fine looking girls. Keep it up and maybyiu have a plentiful harvest. :+1:

What state you in?

Hi There,
In the lovely state of Illinois, the new law goes into effect Jan 1 2020
LoveToGrow

2 Likes

Hi Guys, I know it’s been a while… lol, I HAVE been busy GROWING my SUPER SKUNK GIRLS and are they looking pretty! They turn 2 MONTHS OLD on 11-10-19 and I HAD TO transplant them from 5 gal. FABRIC POTS to 10 gal. FABRIC POTS, WHAT a chore that was, but not one ever showed any signs of shock… thank God, any way as soon as I completed the transplants the next day 11-14-19 I flipped the lights to 12/12 CYCLE and within 2 days they all began flowering, now that’s fast! ON 11-21-19 they will be at the 1 week into flowering cycle and are they looking sweet to, I must admit the SUPER SKUNK seeds I bought here are amazing… I will be buying a few different strains in the future from here. I’m adding a few pictures of the girls here today, let me know what you all think, it’s been a long time since my last grow, 1998 and to be honest I am very pleased that my green thumb is still Green. LOL.
Thanks guys
LoveToGrow

4 Likes

Same here

Hi Tinman,
Is that a pic of one of your girls now, if so SHE IS BEAUTIFUL !
LOVETOGROW

Hi All,
WELL here is an update … my SUPER SKUNK GIRLS are in full FLOWER building cycle, THEY won’t be at the 2 week mark till Thanksgiving Day,
And I will surely be thankful in a few more weeks.
These are really easy to clone as well, I kept one of the girls under Veg state for cloning, I built an areoponic cloned and have 12 already rooting out in the cloned. Anyway, CHECK the pics of the girls, I told them to be dressed…lol
TAKE CARE
LovezToGrow

2 Likes

HI ALL,
WELL THE GIRLS " SUPER SKUNK FEMS JUST ENTERED THE 2 WEEKS OF FLOWERING STAGE AMD ARE THEY LOOKING BEAUTIFUL ! I HAD TO ADD A DEHUMIDIFIER TO THE GROW ROOM BECAUSE THE RH KEPT CLIMBING UP AT NIGHT TO AROUND 57 TO 60 % WHICH IS WAY TO HIGH FOR BUDDING GIRLS, NOW IT REMAINS AT A RH OF 40 TO 47 % AND THEY ARE LOVING IT … THEY ARE STACKING BUDS LIKE NO TOMORROW , IM ADDING A FEW NEW PICTURES OF THE GIRLS "I HOPE THEY ARE DRESSED ? LOL
THANKS ALL
TAKE CARE AND HAPPY GROWING !
LOVETOGROW

4 Likes

Hi Guy’s,
Well my last harvest was bountiful and beautiful, the Super Skunk Ladies had it all going on. I have a new garden started full of clones from my Mother Super Skunk and Mother Mag-Landrace plants. I started them in the veg room on Jan. 7th 2020 and vegged them for 1 month and a couple days then flipped the lights to 12/12 cycle, they have been in flower as of today 2 weeks & 4 days and looking for another harvest aprox. March 20—March 27th, I’ve uploaded a couple of pics ….! The clones are actually 5 months old since that’s how old the Mother Super Skunk is, so they should be a lot stronger then the first batch was and they are good

3 Likes

Beautiful

Thanks Tinman, I do love growing, it’s like being in the Garden Of Eden LOL,
Take Care Tinman…….

1 Like

I would have to agree with @Tinman, beautiful :+1::+1::+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Thanks repins12, Yea I’m getting anxious for the next harvest, from what I have read , since these clones are as physically as old as the Mother plants the cannabinoids should be more potent then the first crop, at least I’m hoping they are LOL. here is a picture of my last crop right before the Harvest…
Thanks Guy’s
LoveToGrow

2 Likes