First grow showing and telling

Ok, 12/2

the day my Strawberry Kush and Bubble Gum went into FoxFarm soil and into the infamous red solo cup. I’ve been journaling everyday and working the kinks of temp and humidity. I have a humidifier and small heater in the 48x24x60 tent and 2- 300W LED on 18/6 schedule. My in-line vent is on low and finally a small fan blowing air in the tent through the lower vent. This Saturday will put them at two wks old. Question: How do you think they’re doing? As a first timer I think they have great color and the width of the leaves are growing wider. I think the stem on the SK is a little long, not sure.

5 Likes

Looking good. I can’t see stretching of the stem in the pic.the soil looks real wet…could just be the pics or my monitor, but watch it is not wet.

4 Likes

@Tr33 @Whitepot i was thinking the same thing about soil

1 Like

I watered today because I came home to 37% humidity and dry soil. I watered for very little run off

1 Like

May be difficult to see but I think the stem is long…

4 Likes

Just build a more soil around the stem in your cup. It is OK to do that, and make sure your light is close enough.

4 Likes

LED at 25’’ and took out fluorescent bar light. Will move lights to 22’’ to see how SK likes it or not.

6 Likes

Welcome @Whitepot happy growing lookin good so far!

2 Likes

Looking very good, no worries…

3 Likes

Pretty pretty girls. Theyll grow outta cup before you know it. In 5 days my girls were already coming outta the bottom.
Welcome, Happy growing

2 Likes

So far I’ve heard all good things about FoxFarm. Peeps said they don’t put nutrients because it’s so good for the young and it takes awhile before the plant eats up the soil goodies.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m excited & looking forward to the transplant. Sometimes I think they’re small compared to other pics of the same age.

3 Likes

Im growing 4 same strain girls. One i called mini me had a leaf span of a half inch. Thought i had a dwarf. The other three were huge. Now all are the same size. If at some point one is smaller than others raise her up so she gets same lights. If you get a chance look at soldiers in a line my crystal exp. Youll never be able to pick out mini me.

3 Likes

Here are the girls today

6 Likes

Does anyone have an idea what happened with these two leaves? They were the first true leaves on my Strawberry kush. I took them off today. No other leaves have turned yellow they all seem to be to great

1 Like

My first true leaves turned yellow and fell of also. If the rest of the plant looks good, you’re probably ok.

Ok good, thanks