First Grow Seedling Stage

Ohk will stop doing that haha thanks for the advice

1 Like

I checked this morning and no white spots at all must of the been the misted water reflection

2 Likes

My girl is praying!! Must be doing something right. Can’t wait for that net to fill up a bit more then can switch to 12/12 :pray:

@Oldguy
@Enlightened420
@Zee
@DankBank22
@Covertgrower

5 Likes

What are you feeding Gromie,
Gonna get hungry when you flip…

Good vibes, keep it green :v:

2 Likes

Just a natural fish and seaweed mix. I’m open to suggestions for different feeds.

1 Like

I was recommended to use a potash fertiliser once I flipped her

1 Like

All good stuff, I just tried to feed a balanced diet of NPK

2 Likes

Looking good in there.

3 Likes

Looking great!!

2 Likes

Those are some good looking crops man! Keep up the good work.
May I also recommend Ground Earthworm Casing, you can get a small bag for $6 at a depot. Mix a half cup/cup into the top layer Of your soil. It will supply them gently and slowly with nitrogen and other precious nutes!
Good work though!:metal:t2:

1 Like

Cheers @DankBank22 I’ll look into that thanks for the advice :+1:t3:

What are your guys thoughts on feeding with Blackstrap molasses once I flip to 12/12. Any advice on how much to add to water to dilute and feed? @Enlightened420
@DankBank22

2 Likes

Personally I :green_heart: it and used it all through flower, its great for bringing up your ppm when feeding, earthworm castings are the sh!t also :laughing::v:

1 Like

How often do you feed with it and how much to add to water?

1 Like

Hmm difficult question,
I use it as a filler. When I have mixed my feed, say the ppm is 600 and I want 800. I use BSM to raise the ppm. I used it every time I fed, in the same manner.

1 Like

Wow that’s a experienced answer. I understand it. Thanks for that :+1:t3:

1 Like

Also ive only been feeding with fish/seaweed nutes once a week should I bump that up to twice a week and see how she reacts? At the moment I’m watering about 1L every night, because with the heater I’m using it’s dries her out faster. Temps are at a steady 24C all the time with 40-50% humidity
@Enlightened420

Generally I feed, feed, water.
I use epsom salts every time water goes into the pots, My pots are Generally dry enough to water maybe once a week…
Are you in coco, or soil?

Just a organic soil mix in a fabric pot

How does a NPK fert of 8-2-10 sound for the flowering Stage? Bit to much N and not enough P? Or should be alright, it’s a fertiliser for Roses