First Grow Seedling Stage

@Curlyheaded_fuk. They’re def big enough now to start tying outwards.
Keep some aloe or honey and some plumbers tape handy for repairs. Breakage does happen. :joy:
:v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Wise words!

3 Likes

Yea I’ve just tied down the 4 biggest branches now with some plant wire. Excited to see how the plant reacts!! I think I’ll let it grow bit longer then put in final resting place and set up scrog

1 Like

Sounds like a man with a plan. :grin:
Be high and well my friend.
:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

When it does come to training while in scrog, still trying to get my head around it… once it pokes a head through you wana tuck it back under and fill another square so all squares are 3/4 full then switch to 12/12 and should fill the rest then just let the flowering do it’s thing? Something like that… @Oldguy

1 Like

Sounds about right to me. :+1::+1:

1 Like

What do you guys think? Pot was light so I gave it a normal watering it was looking a little sad before water now looking worse. Could it be stress from the training? Dark period is in 1hr hopefully it doesn’t some recovering then.
@Zee
@Oldguy

2 Likes

Sometimes they get droopy before lights out, looks like she is extra droopy due to the water in her, nothing I would worry about. She’ll perk up tomorrow.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed thanks for the reply

2 Likes

Hae @Zee plant still quite droopy not looking her normal self. Leaves are still nice and green. Outside condition are very raining and humid could that be one of the reasons why? Also I gave normal feed of fertiliser thinking she might perk up but no change as of yet.

1 Like

Don’t think it’s the environment, I’d layoff watering for a few, see how she reacts.

2 Likes

She’s recovering now :partying_face: looking better everyday :+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

Ohk so after a couple weeks of sorting my s**t out and finally figuring out the ideal watering schedule I think I’m getting the hang of it now. Going to put net up tomorrow and get scrog under way :+1:t3::+1:t3:

@Enlightened420
@Oldguy
@Covertgrower
@Zee
@DankBank22

7 Likes

And I think those yellowing leaves are from a underwatering mishap

2 Likes

Picture is a bit blurry, is there white spots on the leaves? Can you get a better picture of the white spots?

2 Likes

Almost looks like there may be some critters at your leaves.
Spider mites ?
Check the undersides with a loupe to be sure.
:v:

1 Like

I did just mist with some water I reckon the plant likes it

1 Like

I would stop spraying the leaves, it’ll cause burn spots.

4 Likes

Nice man, glad you got everything back on track! Plants/canopy are looking really good man. But do agree not to spray your leaves anymore. Just as @Covertgrower and @Oldguy day, can cause spotting and burning.
Overall look really good, and can fully recover
:metal:t2:

2 Likes