First Grow Seedling Stage

Hi group. Baby is about 2.5 weeks old. Looking healthy until this morning leaves we’re a bit droopy compared to how they are usually. Growing in winter here so outside temps pretty cold. Haven’t changed any of my methods so maybe be root bound? Or over watered. Growing in a stripped out fridge ive turned into grow room. Have a couple 30w cfl on them atm

3 Likes

Looks good. Just let her dry out a bit.

3 Likes

Agreed with covert. Only water when the container feels dry (like nothing is in it)

Also, if you don’t, I’d get a small fan blowing above her, that will help dry her out some, and make those branches nice and strong :slight_smile: like a gentle breeze!

3 Likes

Hey @Curlyheaded_kiwi agree with the above comments. They do appear a little water heavy. Yup let dry and they will righten themselves. Happy growing!

Cheers guys I have a small fan going below once they go into veg it’ll be blowing on them

1 Like

That is a great name :joy:
Mind if I join the party?

Come along for the ride mate. I might turn this into my grow journal

Update: Leaves have bounced back looking good

5 Likes

Today’s update: that one plant has gone to being sad again but its neighbour is looking fine. Unsure how to perk her up. Any ideas by the looks of it?

3 Likes

@Covertgrower
@Enlightened420
@DankBank22
@Zee

How much have you been watering? Try the opposite :joy:

I’ve killed so many seedlings through over watering, that I have made a pact with myself not to do it :joy: I feel really high, yep browny has kicked in…

2 Likes

@Enlightened420 I’ll hold off on the water then see what that does :+1:t3:

I don’t really measure how much water I give. Just a bit around the outside

I’m not saying that’s definitely what it is, but she does look droopy, when they are thirsty, they wilt, more than droop, if that makes sense?

1 Like

@Curlyheaded_kiwi.
I see your temp is at 17.4 c. ( 63 f )
Pretty cool for lil ones.
That will slow them down and make them droop some.
If you can bring it closer to 24 c they will be a lot happier. ( drink more. Less droop. )
Following along if you don’t mind.
:wink::+1::v:

2 Likes

@Oldguy yea it’s middle of winter here so I am expecting slower growth. Any cheap ideas of bringing temp up?

1 Like

@Curlyheaded_kiwi.

https://www.amazon.ca/Delonghi-TRH0715CA-Portable-Oil-Filled-Radiator/dp/B000FT1XZW

This is an option if you can find one your way.
Relatively cheap and an even temp.
:v:

@Oldguy
I’m growing in a stripped out fridge so would have to find a smaller one. I’ll keep a eye out thanks

1 Like

I think ive sussed it now. Picture to come soon. Had like a flood light lying around that puts out a bit of heat so I’ve plugged that in and my new cfl turned up 150watts so they’ll work good together.

2 Likes

@Oldguy
@Enlightened420
@Zee
@Covertgrower
@DankBank22

5 Likes