First grow SD AK and BG

Hahahah ya I feel you I leave in area where there are lots of farms mostly feed corn for the live stock but being considered a rural community it’s not out of the question to see them around me as being in Ny our seeson is short so I’m not alone lol
I had no choice in putting one up I live if the flight path for the local airport that the sheriff department uses for their aircraft so over head viewing was more my issue I have 2-1/2 private acres just one neighbor who has limited views so :+1:
That’s cool at least they are serviceable
You’ll be watering more often when they get bigger unless you get enough rain weekly :+1::cowboy_hat_face:
Good stuff brother keep up the good work my friend :v:CB

@Countryboyjvd1971
Hey the growing season here is a little longer. I scattered them along a ridgeline not far off a 4wheeler path.
So watering shouldnt be a problem i will just us a different way each time not to make a path.

I like the way you think brother
You don’t need trails leading to you girls especially if other use 4 wheeler trails
What about a are you again if you don’t mind refreshing my memory brother

I got ya I think lol
Happy growing keep me posted brother

I was off a little but lol
Keep on keeping on my man :v:CB

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971,
Well i had to set back and have some meds this morning. I went outside to check my new seedling and my dog had chewed up the pot and all.
When i turned around and looked at him he took off loke a bat out of hell and he still wont come to close to me.

2 Likes

That sucks dude but I feel your pain my puppy did the same thing to me two seasons ago :cowboy_hat_face:
Bad dog :dog:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @Hunter00 drop some more beans brother!

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and any others. Sorry i have been out for awhile. Was a few days before i went to check on the plants and the BG and SD are doing good about knee high. The AK is not doing so well looks like a mole came up right beside the plant but still looks strong just small. Filled the hole in and gave some water and will keep check on it.

1 Like

Thats good except of the AK. That’s all you really can do. Hopefully he didnt destroy the AK’s roots. She may need a little TLC. is the AK an auto or photo? @Hunter00

Photo @bob31 do u think it will still have enough time.

1 Like

The fact that she is a photo works in her favor. You can take as long as you need to fix her. Are you giving nutrients?

1 Like

@bob31 I wont have anything to do with it will i since they are planted in the ground outside.
I mixed some in the soil when i planted in the ground will that be enough.

Keep an eye on here. If she doesn’t perk up in a few days you might want to consider giving her some. @Hunter00

Ok thanks for the input bob.
Was worried because it a little late to try and start a new one since the dog ate the last one.

Oh here we go with the dog ate my MJ plant excuse! hahahahaha lol Bad Dog! @Hunter00:v:

1 Like

Thats what i thought when i was typing . Lol

1 Like

Hey @bob31 and @Countryboyjvd1971 sorry its been a long since i have posted anything on my tread but have tried to keep up with yours. I have some pics i would like u to see will upload in a few.

2 Likes

Please do brother! Hope all is well! @Hunter00

Pretty good. I have seen some good pics of yours and voted for yours nice,

1 Like