First grow SD AK and BG

A new mix pack would be great! You can offer suggestions by going to the support link on the seed bank website. Can’t hurt anything!

Consider drying in paper bags. They work great and is the only way I can dry because I don’t have a place to hang them up really either.

Trader Joe’s has great bags. If you have one anywhere near by it’s worth it to get a couple of bags full of groceries from them just for the bags! @Hunter00

Hey @bob31 I will get some paper bags.

Will also suggest the mix pack.

1 Like

Hey @bob31 I am looking for 400 watt conversions bulb from mh to hps I found the hps to mh . Do they make it.

1 Like

Copy and paste into google and read the first article that comes up @Hunter00

1 Like

@bob31 can I trim in flower

Not sure what you mean?

@Hunter00

Say how Compact and bushy worried not good air flow

1 Like

Sorry forgot to tag you @bob31

Can you post a side shot? Looks like you’re getting good penetration, but if you’re having trouble with humidity or leaves are sitting on top of each other you can, and should selectively remove them. I just defoliated one of my plants for the first time and she responded really well. So there’s that too.

I will post a side pic when I get back home.
The humidity stays kinda low.

1 Like

@Hunter00 My best answer would be to copy/ paste what @MattyBear just wrote.

2 Likes

@MattyBear and @bob31

1 Like

I’d take those lower fan leaves that are under the canopy not getting light. Especially the ones touching the dirt.

3 Likes

That’s why I was asking . Didn’t want to stress it out or anything. Thanks @MattyBear

2 Likes

No problem at all! Glad to help

1 Like

anything close to the dirt too or getting yellow down under @Hunter00

2 Likes

@bob31. @MattyBear
Split tha main stem about an inch down tied it back together last night. (Sour d)
Looks good this morning. Will try to put pic later today.

2 Likes

@bob31 @MattyBear now after I split the stem looks like it didn’t hurt it to bad. I think

4 Likes

Did you split the stem on purpose or accidental? She looks good, but looks like she has a few weeks to go still IMHO

No it was accidental. This is start of week 4 in flower

1 Like