First grow SD AK and BG

Thanks brother I appreciate that. I harvested that plant and found some seeds in her, so she is the gift that keeps on giving!

hey @bob31 and @Countryboyjvd1971 here is a pic of the SD a little side bud.

Boy she’s looking frosty @Hunter00 very nice,!

Thanks @bob31. It was a rough grow . Still have a week or 2 longer i think.

I hear ya. Yep looks like a couple weeks to me too! @Hunter00

Will make the sampling ever better. Wish you could try as well for all your help. @bob31

you try it twice, one for you and once for me. maybe three times, once for country too @Countryboyjvd1971

Keep posting your progress @Hunter00 love following along!

Indeed indeed. I will try and keep up on posting

She’s super frosty and yeah sample a piece for me too hahaha keep up the good work @Hunter00

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 for your he as well.

@bob31 and @Countryboyjvd1971 let me tell you what i done the other day. I went to check on my AK and on the bottom was a tiny bud so i pick it smelled it and threw it in my mouth and chewed it.( dont know why.) spit it out it had the strongest taste.not good.

Green bud isn’t very good. Full of chlorophyll

They wouldn’t even taste weedy for a few months from now. And then it needs to be dried and cured.

I know thats what i mean. I have know ideal why i done it was going to dry and smoke just to try. And done that . (brain fart )

Couldn’t say it any better @bob31
Lesson learned @Hunter00 hahahha

@bob31, @Countryboyjvd1971 and all sorry i could not going on this stuff came up.
I have started a indoor grow having an issue with the outer edges of some leaves turning a milky color.
Will start a journal and some pics if not looking better this afternoon.

Ok brother @hunter00 just tag us when you do.

Hey @bob31 my plant are starting week 5 of veg . I am feeding with the fox farm trio it says to start giving the tiger bloom i am not ready to start them into flowering should i not give it to them until i start them into flower

Hey @bob31 i really could use advice here. Please.

Just give the veg nutes and when you start them in flower stage use the feeding chart.

Thanks, that is what I did. Had a issue with one and wanted it back healthy before switching the lights.