Day 57 of Purple Crush OG… Growing in my garage. Please tell me what to fix.
Looks pretty good, only suggestion would be to go to the main ILGM site and look for topping it will be in the training section. This will help you keep em shorter and fatter. Welcome to the neighborhood hope this helps you, good luck
You are beginning to develop some nute burn.
Curious about all of the black tubing: what’s going on there?
How about a Support Ticket which will help to see where you are?
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - OG Purple Crush
- Method: Soil / compost mix
- Vessels: elevated self draining pans
- PH of Water: Haven’t been measuring
- PPM/TDS or EC : rain water / Tap
- Indoor or Outdoor: hybrid (using natural sunlight as much as possible, but now full time indoor growth
- Light system: 40 watt light from Lowes, and 2ea full spectrum lights
- Temps; Day- 72 / night:upper mid 60s
- Humidity; 45-50%
- Ventilation system; 3 car garage w fan for circ
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: NA
- Co2: NO
Exactly what soil/compost???
You should start: you will only get in more trouble as the grow progresses.
I’m afraid this is nowhere near enough light to flower off properly (or at all).
Strongly suggest you invest in a decent PH and TDS meter and use them. You will more than likely run into a nutrient deficiency once in flower and the only way to mix supplements precisely is to use those meters.
Gonna tag along if you don’t mind
By all means, education is power
Soil / compost mix: potting mix, organic compost of food/worm casings/peat moss
Will definitely grab PH/TDS meter ASAP
Lighting issues will be resolved as well
I’m in TX as well. Got a 2x2 with an HLG 135 v2 rspec. Currently got Gashers and Bubba Kush going.
Am literally trying to educate myself, get something out of this first growth, and save a little money along the way. I am near Dallas, if close we should get together and learn from one another.
Not close haha. But there’s tons of info on this site. Everything i know came from here. There’s literally some Ganja Gods lurking around this forum. I’m in ATX
@Myfriendis410 is one of the guys I was talking about. He knows his shit.
I grew in a garage in SoCal until this year (moved to Colorado WITH MY OWN GROW ROOM! haha) and rather than do the tent thing I built a grow ‘box’ out of 1" Styrofoam and 2 X 3’s. It’s cheap and very effective.
Lights are the single most important tool of the indoor grow. It’s the engine that drives all processes: the lower the light the slower the processes and directly affects harvest. Light quality is a huge arena too and the only advice I can give you is to do your research and NOT buy any light that says: "Equivalent to 1,000 watt HPS but only uses XXX watts!) There are quality lighting companies out there with the top of the list being Horticulture Lighting Group (HLG). Look up their website and you’ll get some idea.
I’m texan as well lol