First grow purple haze

Now that is excellent service. This :+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5: Is for u Bob

1 Like

This veg light you want to be stand alone in the 11 square foot space? It’s long and narrow right, like 5.5’x2’?

@DoobieNoobie @Haildamaged
Hey guys, found a few dehumidifiers for sale in Edmond. 70 pint, says she has a few, $50 each. If you’re interested I could pick up an extra

Dang I need one but am broke until the 16th or so

1 Like

I could still grab you one and hold on to it or whatever or pass along the info.
Someone else found them on Facebook. I don’t do Facebook

But it wouldn’t be a big deal to pick one up and plan a future road trip. Not sure how to PM on the other side but we’ll figure it out.

If you can that would be awesome. I think I got the messages figured out

1 Like

Yeah sure.
Headed down there today. I let ya know.
I have a 50 pint that works great but I have to trade it between rooms. Pain in the ass

Yeah I can imagine the ladies pump out a lot a moisture when they’re going. Mine is already getting higher than needed.

1 Like

@Redeyedranger hey thanks i good for now i want that budder maker @DoobieNoobie got lol.

2 Likes

I want one too! How much that thing set u back?

1 Like

I got it on a black Friday deal. It was $40 off so $135 I think. And it comes with the filter bag and silicone glove

1 Like

Lol if it weren’t for my wife winning a little money a few days before I probably wouldn’t have been able to. So it was really good timing.

@dbrn32 naw I’m making a smaller veg cabinet most likely but yes it is going to be another long slender space … what are the wattage on each strip or by the foot or how ever they measure @Redeyedranger man I see you doing great things its gonna he hard to part with the hids but I know I will I definatley am adaptable and have no problem doing mid grow additions but yes want like 100 to 150 watts in about 6 sq ft

1 Like

Itd help to narrow ur expectd dimensions. The 4ft strips wouldnt fit in a 3x3. But if u can make it ~4.5x2 or so u may can get away with a sweet build. They are sooo customizable, its all up to u basically. The strips can handle differing amounts of power. Just plan for necessary footprint and intention with them (like u choosing to veg = the 5000k)

That’s what I was thinking 5k what about the 6500 that’s what I use in cfl what do you think about this?

I think they only go to 5000k

6500k is supposedly better for veg but 5 will suffice. I vegged under 3500 just fine

2 Likes

Just fine is cool but I want the best

1 Like

Yeah I had to raise the lights a bunch to get them to reach up any. And I have 3500k color.

3 Likes

I do like the blue light better for veg. I did a small scale side by side in this journal somewhere and it made a visible difference. IDK if they go as high as 6500 in the leds but 5700 I think would do ya right

2 Likes