First grow purple haze

Monday October 22 day 143 from sprout

Manicured and jarred for 7 hours today. Finally got it all done. Came to 580.8g or 20.49oz. Also got 110g of sugar and small buds so pretty good haul but short of the 25oz goal

I was at the track yesterday flagging quads but did manage to water the scrogs

Other than trimming today I only took pics

Veg

:v:

6 Likes

Still a heck of a good haul on it. Congrats on the harvest.

2 Likes

Thanks man. Liked to wore me out lol!

1 Like

Congrats on the healthy harvest!

1 Like

Hahah I bet! 7 hours of sitting doing one thing I’d be wiped out! But the good news is soon they’ll pay you back for the hard work with some good smoke.

2 Likes

stoked brother on the harvest and the quad action!

1 Like

Sweet haul bro! 22 zips?!?! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: and i see two new seeds :eyes::eyes: what strains? N so far all that is off clones right?

1 Like

With your trim and large you got 24.49. Oz don’t be so critical maaan hey what kind of light did you finish this grow up with and what period did you change

1 Like

Excellent! Congratulations on a great harvest!

1 Like

Congrats on the HARVEST…WOW…been an interesting journey watching you progress and to end up with 22 oz in total for your first grow…again…WOW…

2 Likes

Hell of a harvest @Redeyedranger! I’m hoping my next harvest will yield at least half that! Congrats brotha!

1 Like

Yeah @PurpNGold74 they’re all clones so far. Appreciate ya. The little ones are bag seed. The first non ILGM seeds I’ve been able to get past the cots but they look over watered yellow. Heavy hand I guess

1 Like

Thanks @fano_man The flower room has 2 diy strip lights with about 400w each and I’m not sure what you’re referring to as far as period. They were in the flower room just shy of 11 weeks

1 Like

Thank you guys @raustin @skyroo1029 @Drillbit
Been a pleasure hangin with yall

4 Likes

We’re ylthey under qb the whole time in flower

1 Like

Not qb’s. He built them using bridgelux gen 2 eb strips. He would have to answer to the timing, but I feel like they were flowered almost exclusively under the diy lights. If not, close to the whole time.

1 Like

Congrats!! I know you enjoy it for days to come.
Who wants to play count the buds on the scrog??.. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:… lol

3 Likes

They were flowered under the 400w blurple for 3 wks and then moved over and spent 8 wks under those. I was still waiting on parts…

Thank you @HappyHydroGrower and I don’t the patience for that nor do I have marujuana patients to do it for me @hangthebanksters :wink:

@dbrn32 wouldn’t be here without ya buddy, really appreciate you. BTW I would like to put another light in that room in a few weeks. Yall think the circuitry will handle it?

3 Likes

Nice fam for yr grow 22oz nice sweet

3 Likes

Thanks @shuggz

1 Like