First grow purple haze

Hell yeah, that’s the size of my wrist! I mean, I’m a pretty thin dude, but still lol

3 Likes

Thursday October 11 day 133 from sprout day 70 from flip

Cut the tops off Crash today and rearranged things

The small main still has a while to go. Her trichs are still mostly clear and she’s still stackin and fattenin.

In the veg room I supercropped one of the tall and thin

Transplanted the little red one into a 3 gal. She was way overdue

These guys need a new light or a new home… or both Startin to leg out

Been painting for days so I’m behind on journals including my own

11 Likes

Looks good, plants and the brush work.

3 Likes

The coolest thing about your painting on the walls is how much it changed the appearance of the eye painting. And the plants look incredible as well.

3 Likes

Friday October 12 day 134 from sprout day 71 from flip

Cleaned the scrog up today

Cut about 100 leaves and some branches and bud sites off the one in veg and you can’t tell. She’s super bushy

Top bud trichs on Mid and Back

:v:

11 Likes

Are those purple trichomes normal? They look pretty wild.

2 Likes

Wow @Redeyedranger. That paint job is amazing! And the plants! Are you sure you’re a newbie, 1st grow? It’s been great to see your progress and development. You really made a great journal.

I was so into reading/listening/watching everything for so long and finally did my own. Geez, then life happened. We started about the same time, so it’s fun to see your progress. I vegged an extra month. So I’m 4-6 wls out. Ugh, RUST. and asthma issues in the house, I don’t wanna do the sulfur burn (besides, its expensive)

1 Like

Looks great - but how do you water the scrog? Must be a pain.

1 Like

Beautiful! Everything looks great.

1 Like

Hey Redeye, You’re going to have a ton of smoke just off the scrog alone, so my thinking is, you need someone to store for you…hint, hint!! :sunglasses: That looks awesome!!

1 Like

Hey Whodat, I got this off of amazon and it works out really good for reaching under a scrog. Plus it drains the water really quick.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00APU2X0K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

6 Likes

This one has a flow control option.
https://www.amazon.com/TeraPump-TREP01-001-Multi-Purpose-Battery-Transfer/dp/B01HOXQ3GU

4 Likes

Ok @Drillbit and @HappyHydroGrower - what you mean is that not only is it a pain, it also costs money??? :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks @chief78 I appreciate it and yes I’m a noob just lucky I guess. This first grow though has produced 17 good plants through a lot of trial and error. I lost about half of my clones through various methods and tried 10 or so bag seed that never made it. Did the same thing with painting. Kept throwin colors on til I liked it. First couple layers looked like shit. Still working on more walls.

I know what you mean :point_up: seems like I’m goin all the time. Do you have a journal? If so tag me in.
Sorry to hear about your asthma

1 Like

I assume they’re normal since it’s purple haze but I don’t really know. Pretty cool lookin either way. Too bad you can’t see them with the naked eye

1 Like

As always I appreciate you keeping an eye on me.
Thanks for your time and support @raustin :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Right now I use a long funnel. Works great. Chain linked fence holds it perfectly.

Lemme know about that space you have. I’ll make into another grow space lol! I’ve got way too many plants. I’ve been tossing perfectly good clone material right and left…

1 Like

Fairly cheap imho. I’d opt for the flow control one only because I wouldn’t wanna blow all the soil away from the roots. Lol. 2.5 gal a min seems a little quick for me. I wonder how much pressure that creates. But my point is, under 40$ isn’t that pricey imo. Especially if it helps with a scrog setup.

1 Like

What I use

4 Likes