First grow purple haze

Beat that!
Your 5 plants vs my 5 plants in terms of yield…I only topped mine so will be interesting to see if your mainliners yield more

1 Like

Those last few trich pics look done.

2 Likes

Close? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sunday October 7 day 129 from sprout day 66 from flip

Busy the last couple days with the girls and remodeling the bathroom
Watered and fed everybody today. I cut about 2/3 of a cola off the middle plant Saturday morning and stuck it an open paper bag with the dehumidifier blowing constantly right into it. This morning it was dry. A few buds turned to dust but after I cut them and threw em in a jar they moistened back up. Got 11.5 grams dry enough to smoke.

Veg

Flower

The lady’s have had 2 more days to ripen. These are the very top of the very top buds but they’re ready

Large main

Middle

Back-the one with the drill hole

Gonna cut some tomorrow. Still wanna leave the bottom 1/3 of the plants if I can. Maybe with some aloe I can get lucky. Can’t hurt you try

7 Likes

Try to keep that drying time a little slower.

1 Like

I was desperate :wink:

1 Like

those trichs are so thick they are forming clumps!! wow

1 Like

Monday October 8 day 130 from sprout day 67 from flip

Short and sweet. Cut the top 1/3 of the 3 on the right at 10 minutes before lights on and slathered the wounds with aloe. Trimmed and hung in the closet with killer wallpaper. So far it hasn’t fazed them 12 hrs later. We’ll see in the morning

Trichs on the remaining 2 plants top buds

:v:

9 Likes

Bring some over, we’ll have a fresh purple-skunky-haze buzz :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got SFVOG , PUrple Cadillac , and Gsc to throw in !

1 Like

Tuesday October 9 day 131 from sprout day 68 from flip

Didn’t do anything to them today

Trichs of what’s left on the plant on the back right

The two on the left

Veg

:v:

9 Likes

Outstanding!

1 Like

Another great update. You’re still killing it.

1 Like

Wow, look at the trunk on that one. Awesome.

2 Likes

Awesome work bro! Man… it was a LOOOOOONG haul. Think we startd around the same time. Just i had a aito that vegged 30 days n she has been smoked now :joy::joy::joy:. But slow and easy is the way to win the race! The one you chopped was sitting super fat. :+1:t5::+1:t5:

I think the drilld one shows a good few new trichs produced. But as @Whodat66 referred too. They are all clear. So thatll be kinda unreached potential. :thinking::thinking: u gonna let her go a bit longer?

1 Like

Thank all of you so much @dbrn32 @raustin @PurpNGold74 @Mote

I wouldn’t be here without yall. I’m gonna ride it out til they ripen or die and cut as needed. Though I would like to get the sgrog under both lights so we’ll see what happens.
So far what I’ve cut, speed dried, and smoked has been good smoke but is really airy. I would like it if they tightened a bit. Hopefully that happens when properly dried and cured

4 Likes

Hard to maintain density all the way down colas that tall indeed.

1 Like

Looks like some grade a smoke. N the quick dry prolly gave potency a bit of a drop too. Just wait til u let her sit a few days.

3 Likes

@Happyweed84 i would have started growing at 14. i even tried with bag weed but i didnt get far

I did like everyone else. Between 13-18 i germd n plantd hundreds of seeds… none of those came to the finish. Actually had a harvest make it in college. Although we just tossd seeds from the too floor out the backside. 2 years later there was a mini forest :joy::joy:.

But if i could go back. N get serious id have startd around the same age. And moved to a legal state