First grow purple haze

@Redeyedranger be hey bro can you if you have one shoot a picture of your girls right when you flicked them

@fano_man This was July 31. That’s as close as I can find but if you look back to August 1 post 654ish there are lots of pics

3 Likes

Wowoow and what are you expecting from this harvest on those same 4 just roughly

1 Like

Those 5 were my first round as a noob so I’m not sure @dbrn32 said about 3 zips a plant but of course I’m hoping for more. The large main on the front right of the pic looks fatter and heavier than the rest so she should yield a bit more

2 Likes

Last post was talk to text from my phone and it was so far off I decided to screw the editing and just delete it and start over anyway do you think you could possibly say one more time what you’re feeding schedule is of what nutrients how often you know the basics since I’m growing the same screen and I flicked at about the same size I’m interested to see where I’m at compared to you not to measure size for size so to speak just to see if I’m behind or at least on track …light information to if you don’t mind I’m into so many threads that I just can’t remember what everybody has in their tent

1 Like

Sure no problem @fano_man

Flipped 7 days ago so I’m still on veg nutes
20-14-13
Cal-mag
Micronutrients
Super thrive
On a feed feed water repeat schedule micro only once a week

Plant was about 45x45" at flip
Screen is 4x5 ft

Please remember that if our strains, mediums, and environments aren’t comparable then our grows won’t be either.
Hope this helps
Can you tag me into your grow plz?

1 Like

Umm, you better get more than 3 zips out of that haha

4 Likes

I think he was referring to the others.
Maybe a lb outta that one?

With 400 watt strip light? That’s a reasonable expectation if you don’t run into issues.

1 Like

Hopefully I can put both lights on her soon

1 Like

Thursday October 4 day 126 from sprout day 63 from flip

Week nine is in the books. Watered with cal-mag today not much else

Flower

This one :point_up: is so ready she’s dripping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Boring veg

And trichs

That’s a wrap :v:

11 Likes

Wow she’s wettt ooohhhweee tagging in uno momento

1 Like

Looking beautiful! Still see lots of clear trichs, she’s getting closer though.

1 Like

You will always see clear trichs as they reproduce but I think they’re ready to harvest

1 Like

dude shee’s oozing nectar! They’re so swoll :crazy_face:

1 Like

Friday October 5 day 127 from sprout day 64 from flip

Just messed with the scrog today

Veg

Flower

Trichs

One more down :v:

8 Likes

You’re looking pretty damn good dude! Some of those trich pics are about there.

2 Likes

Thanks Db Most of the further along pics are of the middle plant not the two on the right that look more ready to the naked eye. Other than those 2 the rest have a good number of white pistols still coming out

1 Like

2 Likes

Let them swell, but they’re coming along nicely!

3 Likes