First grow purple haze

This dude is an info highway

@Redeyedranger u do know that Betty
'S tops are fat enough to stuff a jar. N she ain’t even done. Them trich’s clear as :poop:. Amazing man. Ur gonna have weed coming out ur…

5 Likes

GrowingMarijuana

2 Likes

Mostly clear trichs a few cloudy, you garden looks similar to mine… Whose looks better though?

1 Like

Your in day 44 after flip, or after pistils?

1 Like

I’m sure yours does @Weedwizard :wink:

1 Like

41 I meant. Sorry.

After flip. Supposed to take 9 wks but we’ll see

1 Like

Isn’t it early to see those autumn colors? Just curious. I’ve never been able to accomplish those colors. Even when growing outdoors. How do y’all get those colors? Is it from deficiency or natural?

2 Likes

I think it’s from dropping the temp. At night it’s around 65 and the AC vents (about 1 ft away) blow directly on those leaves that are turning

3 Likes

Oh I see. Makes sense. Sure is a pretty color!

2 Likes

Cool! I don’t have AC blowing into my closet, but even with the thermostat set at 73, the lows get down to about 67 every night just from the exhaust fan.

2 Likes

Typically colors will come out once you get into the 50’s. If you’re not getting that cold at night, it’s genetics bringing the colors out. Looking good mane! :v:

5 Likes

Start your flush looks like your two weeks from harvest to me

1 Like

Thursday September 13 day 105 from sprout day 42 from flip

Didn’t even look at em today. Just went down to turn on the dehumidifier before bed and snuck a couple pics

The babies are comin along

@raustin when do you drill your plants? And how big of a hole?

5 Likes

I drill one week before harvest, but there are people that go two weeks before. How big a hole depends on how thick the stem is. I always have thick stems, so I use a 1/4" drill bit, and I only drill one hole. Some drill two, smaller perpendicular holes… ones enough though.

3 Likes

So, roughly when you first see a predominance of cloudy trichomes?

3 Likes

Yes, that’s a good way to forecast when you’re going to harvest. Just keep in mind that splitting the stem makes the trichs ripen a little faster, so you really have to keep an eye on it.

3 Likes

I’m far from that point, but there are other reasons to be able to time that last few weeks.

1 Like

Your killin it @Redeyedranger…stealing the show …everyone is waiting for the next set of pictures of your awesomeness in GROWING!!! Setting here with deer in the headlights eyeballs wishing I had funds to create something like yours…facepunch…

4 Likes

Thank you @skyroo1029. Made me blush a little :blush:
I’m far from stealing the show though. There are a few grows that make me drool but I appreciate you watching and cheering me along.
I don’t have a lot of funds either but if I can cut the 700$ a month I pay for black market I may have a little more so I just decided to go all in.
Thanks again

7 Likes