First grow purple haze

AC and temp run a steady 68 degrees with lights out. Plenty of circulation. I do not have exhaust or intake for that room and I can’t open the door while they’re asleep so a bunch of fans seems my only option at the moment :confused:

1 Like

I know there are the “right” things to do, and the things you can afford to do. Google ways to reduce humidity and see what works for you.

1 Like

Thursday August 23 day 84 from sprout day 21 from flip

Pretty much the same

and the big clones. Got some reddish/purple stems. They should green back up when I get the pH in line

11 Likes

Buds are stacking up nicely! :+1::v:

3 Likes

Looking really beautiful, great job!

2 Likes

@raustin @MattyBear @Budbrother @dbrn32 All my plants look to growing balls. Are they hermied?

9 Likes

Nah homie, not at this point. You’re good, those are swollen calyx.

8 Likes

Thanks I was starting to panic a little

3 Likes

Found this too
If you are looking at the female marijuana plants, you should be able to identify their flower without too much trouble. They look like small green seed pods that have two white, V-shaped hairs that poke out.

Occasionally the hairs (known as “stigmas”) will come in colors other than white. The clusters of flowers are considered the buds of the plant.

4 Likes

You’re all good, those are nice big, swollen callyx.

2 Likes

@DoobieNoobie
I was reading your light thread and thought you may be interested in the one db and I just built. Hope it helps

2 Likes

Thanks. I am still waiting in hopes of a discount code from one or the other. But if all else fails I’ll be ordering first bit of parts later next week.

3 Likes

@Redeyedranger how much space are you actually lighting with those two? OR better question how much can you confidently cover with them. I’m curious if I’m going to have enough light or not with what I’m planning? I’m only looking at 4.8ft x 4ft in my area. I am planning to leave it setup where I can add more to it later if needed but it would be after my first grow before I could add them.

2 Likes

Right now it’s about 6x7 and embarrassing enough IDK about how much they’ll cover have to ask @dbrn32
Obviously I’m curious too

3 Likes

I’m certain my design will get the job done. Just hoping it’s good not just ok. Lol. Yours looks great. Seems to have really good coverage on what you’re at right now by pictures. Of course pictures can’t really give a good example of brightness.

3 Likes

4 hlg-185-700a with 14 560’s on each driver right?

2 Likes

It should put your ppf around 1850 umols/second. In 42 square feet that’s a ppfd of around 560 umols/s/m2. So maybe a smidge low for that big of space. Ideally those two fixtures would be for around a 5x5 or so, would put ppfd about 800.

2 Likes

Monday August 27 day 88 from sprout day 25 from flip

I spent 5 or 6 hours flushing and feeding. My pH was getting too low and my ppms to high

So I ran about 10 gallons of dechlorinated pH ed tap water through all of them. Got em all up to 6.5 and right around 600 ppm (+/- 20).
Waited a couple hours and fed 1 dose 0-50-30 and pH ed distilled water
All of their INs were 6.47 720ppm
All outs were 6.41 to 6.54 and average 900 ppm
So I started with 600 ppm added 720 ppm = 1300 ppm - 900 ppm (out) = they ate about 400 ppms each.

Also picked up a real dehumidifier yesterday. Got it off letgo for $40 (less than the little one I just bought) but I did have to drive 90 miles round trip to get it. Dude used it in his chicken coop so I had to do a lot of cleaning. Probably lost a letter grade for not using a toothbrush but its still a solid B

I’ve got it on a separate circuit with the 2 fans. Used it last night
2 nights ago

Last night

There was a gallon or more of water in it this morning

5 Likes

Much much better my friend! Awesome deal. Sucks driving but mandatory evil to combat that humidity. Crisis avoided man. And they are stacking right fine like. :+1:t5:

4 Likes

Thanks purp
I’m all worn out. Flushed 60 gallons of pHed water 2 at a time…

1 Like