First grow purple haze

I ran out of tape with 13 strips left so I ordered some more

You know, I didnā€™t put that together when you were ordering. Sorry!

1 Like

The plate temp should equalize after 45 min give or take. How warm is getting?

1 Like

I only had it on for the pick but I can turn it on and seeā€¦

Ya definitely check that out before getting too far.

1 Like

The plate is hot to the touch but I can rest my hands on it. Not like grabbing a hot CFL though.
The drivers are much cooler

Now I canā€™t keep my hands on for more than a few seconds
Shot it with the laser thermometer and the drivers are 130 degrees. The strips right on the diode is 130 the reading on the plate is 90 for whatever reason but feels like the drivers

For mock up number 2 I used homemade spacers

4 Likes

So thereā€™s no raising or lowering, or is it just a process instead of puling a string?

1 Like

You mean the chains or the temp?
@Whodat66

The chains

1 Like

I just go up or down any number of links to adjust height :wink:

2 Likes

Soooo, climbing to reach the ceiling, stoned, with an ā€˜oopsā€™ hanging directly over your plantsā€¦ :thinking:

I would recommend some s-hooks, or good carabiners to adjust them at the light. You can always just set the extra chain on top as you raise it.

You guys have these lighting things down, but Iā€™ve done rigging for cranes and what-not :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m 6ā€™4 and have no trouble reaching the ceiling but s-hooks are pretty cheap and itā€™s a good idea thanks

2 Likes

Sorry, but ā€˜past lifeā€™ responsibilities have taught me to look for safety concerns - which for me now is looking for ways I can screw something up if Iā€™m a klutz. LOL

1 Like

Iā€™m right there with ya @Whodat66

Are my Temps good enough to move forward @dbrn32 ?

Also I havenā€™t turned on the air conditioner in that room or put fans in

Haha gotta keep an eye out for that ā€˜klutz geneā€™. Its in my blood as well. Took me a couple weeks to feel comfy going in and outdoors with pots. Probably need to be paranoid again because im comfy now :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Air is on now

8 Likes

Sugar to shit bet that forest goes to a jungle by next Saturday. And you better find some more water :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: