First grow purple haze

@dbrn32
No stock available on 240-1050 a or b

I’m just gonna order 4 c700b s I think

1 Like

Jfc! Did they give you estimated lead time?

Ordered 4 700b’s. They’ll be here tomorrow. Thanks for all your help @dbrn32
Tag ya soon :pray:

1 Like

Sweet! And they gave you 30% off?

When you want to tackle the dimming you just have to decide how many you want to dim together. You can dim them all with 1 25k pot. Or two drivers with a 50k pot, or each driver individually with 100k pots.

A lot of people like to add resistor to keep them from being dimmed to zero and make sure max output is attainable. Not all 100k pots will read over 100k. Or as I said, just cap wires for dimming circuit open and run at 100%.

3 Likes

:ok_hand: :+1: I understood the first and last sentence.
Cross that bridge when it comes :wink:
Couldn’t do any of this without you. You rock :metal:

1 Like

Hahahaha! U see my pain now. Id go 2 weeks following DB’s convos. Then one evening just :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

Yeah so much for pain free and no questions asks huh?

Okay I’m almost done with that room

Light proofing that air conditioner wasn’t nearly as fun as it sounds. Didn’t have anywhere to put that bed so it had to stay.
All it needs is intake/exhaust and lights. Finishing up just in time.
I’ll update later with pics of pistils

4 Likes

Tuesday August 14 day 75 from sprout day 12 after flip
Water/cal-mag ed day before yesterday

Took a couple pics while they were out
Small main was the one on the right.
Yesterday I took some pics of pistils
And today
Got some more clones going
Drivers still aren’t here :angry: hoping it’s tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

They are coming my guy. They girls are looking like candy. Man those are some pretty lil ladies.

1 Like

Starting to stack up nicely!! Hope your drivers arrive soon :+1:t3:

1 Like

Wednesday August 15 day 76 from sprout day 13 after flip.

Gave em some nutes tonight. They each got 1/4 dose 20-14-13 and a dose and a half of 0-50-30

I should have paid more attention to my notes. Should’ve raised the pH on Crash and back right to compensate for the low outs last time. Have to get it on the next round.
Drivers will be here tomorrow. Got a tracking number so I’m pretty sure they’ll be here this time.
Didn’t get any pics. Phone was dead. They’re still stretching a lot and gained another inch since yesterday :v:

2 Likes

Nice deal. And remember ur adjustments. Thats why u take a million notes. So u can watch a million variables

2 Likes

A little dipping into low Ph is no problem, I do it all the time on my plants. She’ll be fine till next water.

1 Like

LIGHT BUILDING SUPPLIES:

2 2ftx4ftx.1875in aluminum plates

4 HLG-185H-C700B drivers (7pin)

56 BXEB-L0560Z-35E200-C-B3 strips

power cords and timers

Miscellaneous
I think that about covers it except mounting the drivers. @dbrn32 how do you mount them? Drill a hole through, bolt and nut? Can I use liquid nails? Maybe that double sided tape? Do they go this way
Or this way

7 Likes

I usually drill and tap, then put some kind of spacer between plate and driver. But you can do the same thing with through hole and then sandwich nuts on each side of plate. Just make sure there’s a reasonable air gap between plate and driver so they don’t share heat. Obviously ruling out tape or liquid nails. You’re going 2 drivers per plate right? I would mount them in a way that the light is as balanced as possible, while taking into account the less wire you use the better. Just find a happy medium there.

2 Likes

Gotta go to Lowe’s real quick for the hardware. When is a good time to tag you and start building @dbrn32?

1 Like

You can start now lol. I’m at work, will be popping in and out most of day.

I would start by mocking up where your strips are gonna go and making some marks. Then laying out holes to be drilled, and drilling all your holes before doing anything else. After that, you can probably clean up your plate and proceed with mounting your strips and hardware.

1 Like

Mock up so far

Obviously the drivers go on the other side but I needed to know where to put the holes

1 Like