First grow purple haze

Don’t forget about the strips too @raustin :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve done some research into the solstrips too. I like the results I’m seeing online from those too!

1 Like

I’ve decided on the 315w CMH 3100k system though. I think it’s gonna work best with the space I have.

1 Like

Monday August 6 67 days from sprout day 4 after flip

Fed the big girls tonight. I’ve been feeding:
1.5 dose 20-14-13
1 dose 3-3-3
1 dose superthrive
Tonight I did:
1 dose 20-14-13
.75 dose 0-50-30
THE NUMBERS

THE GIRLS

I worked on the new flower room today :sweat_smile: got all the furniture out, boarded up the windows, and painted it all flat white. I still have a ways to go but it looks good so far.

4 Likes

Looking delicious!! Great job! Can’t wait to see how it ends. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Don’t forget about your mounting supplies

3 Likes

Tuesday August 7 day 68 from sprout and day 5 after flip

Didn’t mess with the girls today. Still working on my room. I took down the light fixture and replaced it with a 4 plug outlet and painted the baseboards. Half of light parts are here the other haven’t even shipped yet :disappointed:
Here are the girls

5 Likes

Wednesday August 8 day 69 from sprout day 6 after flip

Still waiting on light parts :persevere: watered with cal-mag today

Took pics while they were out
SMALL MAIN

LARGE MAIN
BACK TWO

CRASH

Barely made it before lights out

5 Likes

Looking great! 6 days into flower right? Any signs of sex yet?

2 Likes

Looks like females so far…

3 Likes

So the trimmings have been in the water for 13 or 14 days now and a couple look promising. The others got a water change.
Here’s what they looked like

The root on this one is hard to see but it there
I changed the water and h2o2 out 3 or 4 times in two weeks. It gets pretty cloudy/slimy after a few days. Wish me luck :v:

8 Likes

Good luck! :wink:

3 Likes

You don’t need luck, your a pro! :+1:

3 Likes

Far from it @Drillbit and I don’t know how people keep up with so many plants, clones, and seeds. It’s like a full time job but it’s so much fun :green_heart:

5 Likes

Thursday August 9 day 70 from sprout day 7 after flip.

Still no pistils but I only looked at them for a second to take a pic

My bigger clones are almost too big for the space I really need my drivers to get here so I can move stuff around
The ones I planted today are really droopy. Too dark in here for a pic. Thanks @raustin for throwin me some luck…I’m gonna need it

8 Likes

I agree! It’s a passion for me. I’ve loved it since I grew my first plants when I was 22!

4 Likes

@Mrcrabs didn’t you mention something in your journal about the aloe was only medicinal a certain number of days after watering?

2 Likes

he said you could freeze and save for later I think. im not sure how long it would last frozen so i figured it meant indefinitely.

2 Likes

Hey fellas, been super busy, but yes, I frezze mine and use it when I’m ready. @Redeyedranger after I unfreeze it I use it immediately, aloe goes bad after a while if left unfrozen. I use it for cloning and foliar feed, but I can be used as soil drench. If used as a soil drench try and take out the chuncks with a strainer. Good luck @Redeyedranger and @Drillbit

2 Likes

@Redeyedranger your plants and clones looking awesome my friend, keep up the good work!!:sparkles:

3 Likes