First grow purple haze

Be a good time to do some defoliating get rid of some of that cab

1 Like

What is Cab?

Fan leaves blocking light/air

1 Like

Thanks @Humanclone

1 Like

Looking great! As far as scrog, Iā€™d think it depends on how tall you want your plants to get before you flower. But donā€™t forget they could double in size after the switch. You could build a scrog net as tall as you want to. I believe those who scrog start flowering as soon as they get the amount of tops thru the net as they desire. Some people even set up a second scrog net above the first.

2 Likes

Whereā€™s your plants @Drillbit ya fantasistā€¦

2 Likes

Tagged you in both my grows. Just be respectful is all I ask. If your kind, we will get along famously. Deal?

5 Likes

:joy::joy: my morning laugh is complete.

3 Likes

Just shakn my head :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m gonna hold up on the mainlineing and just focus on a scrog for my first plant. Kinda wanna try the fimming but nervous about it. At what node did you start fimming?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not really sure but Iā€™ll go down and check here in a few. What ever it was I wish I had done it sooner. Having some go vertical and some horizontal sucks bc I keep having to find stuff to put under the plants to even them out. I would say you could start when you have 4 nodes or any time after and multiple times if you like. :slight_smile:
That seemed like a ramble sorry

Oh and Iā€™m nervous anytime I go cutn

3 Likes

When you do it make sure to use something sharp and clean. I used brand new hair cutting scissors I got at Walmart for $8. And donā€™t touch the little tips or colas where you FIM

2 Likes

Are you following @skyroo1029?
He just cut his mainline if you wanna check it out again :v:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll go check it out. Thanks.

1 Like

Gonna try a little LST :crossed_fingers:

Before

After
Uploadingā€¦

5 Likes

Hey Redeye, they look awesome. Iā€™ll be doing so LST here in a little bit. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thursday July 19 49 days from sprout

Okay so I LSTed the 3 short ones to let in more light and air instead of cutting fan leaves per humanclone
Also readjusted plant heights to level em out and spread em out some.
Watered today
Dechlorinated tap water
1 1/2 tsp cal-mag
1/4 tsp superthrive
PH IN 6.4
PPM IN 802
HIGH LOW OF THE 5
PH OUT HIGH 6.7 LOW 6.4
PPM OUT HIGH 1420 LOW 1080

1 Like

I was just wondering if they turned back up yet. Nice lst my man :facepunch:t5:

1 Like

Phone went dead

Clones have perked up and will get a full dose of nutes in a day or 2

2 Likes

Wow your plants are starting to dwarf mine!!! Looks like the increased water/feeds workedā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like