First grow purple haze

I stand corrected @Humanclone. Your grow journal is a continuation of a discussion from @Redeyedranger grow journal, whatever that means. I’m not trying to be a dick either I just call em when I see em. But still, changing names? Firing digs at people you’ve just met? You just signed up under @Humanclone July 1st! If you were previously “purestgunk” why did you create a whole new profile? It’s all a little fishy to me. How about building trust with people first. I’m still not convinced your not a Fed. Time will tell though… :balance_scale:
Got my eyes on you.

1 Like

Bahaha funny guy! Me and @Redeyedranger plants are the same age I am and have compared growth and plant “health” throughout most of our veg cycle…for you to accuse me of not having a grow journal and then being a “spy” later referring to me as a possible “fed” makes me laugh and wonder if you may really suffer from PTPS(post traumatic paranoid schizophrenia) as appose to PTSD because I too have read your profile. Cheers bud

I just wanna know your story man. You keep chiming in about the size of his plants and they look completely normal to everyone else. Its weird dude. Your profile is weird too. Can’t figure why you gotta be so rude to people you’ve just met. Everyone else here is able to share opinions without being judgemental dicks. Not sure why you cant. Like i said, weird dude.

1 Like

And you still havent answered any questions that you have been asked. Thats weird too.

I think your weird and a little pathetic… :smile: have you got a grow journal? Have you got any plants growing? You aren’t making any sense its as if your deranged and in the midst of having another one of your episodes. Take your medicine bud :joy:

I’m talking about the question about why you changed names and/or profiles. You haven’t answered @MattyBear question either. almost like your avoiding the questions, why?

Move forwards, here is a pic some plants a few days ago.

To put things back in perspective I’m a little disappointed in my own growth rates as I’ve had quite a few set backs so far…

I’ve seen your pics. Wanna know the answer to those questions.

To be quite honest, I don’t think those are actually pics of plants your growing. Even the pics are nefarious! Lol. See the dark bars running through them? Those aren’t shadows bud! Lol.

Bahaha now I’m being accused of faking the pics?! Geta grip on reality bud it appears your a little delusional/paranoid. That’s me in the reflection of upper pic. Take it easy bud :laughing:

Only time will tell bud. We shall see. :sunglasses:

How old are your plants @Humanclone?

Lmao! Why you mad @Humanclone? I’m not mad at You, just suspicious. Very strange behaviour is all.

1 Like

Damnit fellas…

4 Likes

Again! Pass the popcorn… if you two would like we can create a thread for yall. OP had a dimple question n a nice journal going. Yet here we are with rulers AGAIN…

3 Likes

Sunday July 15 45 days from sprout

Girls look good today. They’re puttin on about 1-1 1/2 inches a day (3 or 4 cms). Clones look about the same. Just takin root.

6 Likes

:eyes: that is why im here. Man… just luscious greenery growing there. Any kind of aroma?

2 Likes

Those clones are really looking great! All of them look great!

1 Like

I’m gonna leave dude alone now, not gonna keep on. Just didn’t appreciate how he was talking to newbies. People here to learn, not here to be belittled. Its in my nature to combat bullies.

2 Likes

Thanks man :metal:
Yeah smells great in there especially in the morning for whatever reason :grin:

1 Like