First grow purple haze

Haven’t had much sucess with clones lately. Lol. I did some successful ones a few years ago but i had them under a blacklight. Dont have a blacklight anymore. You think the 6500k cfl’s im using will work for the clone? The first one i tried from the od plant was placed under the 24" led grow light i bought but never took. This second one is under the new cfl.

2 Likes

Yes to your location question

2 Likes

That’s like a 65w? Like 27w from the wall? Should work great clones don’t need much light. I hung mine pretty close at first (laying on the jar) but I moved them up to about 8 in about a week ago and their doing fine other than my mishandling

1 Like

23w from the wall 100w equivalent.

1 Like

Are you seeing new growth yet?

1 Like

No. Seems like they’re getting wider but it might be my imagination

1 Like

Just noticed that your clone in the pic has all it’s leaves. Aren’t they supposed to be snipped and/or shortened?

2 Likes

You can. It’s supposed to promote root growth but it’s not necessary. I did trim the lower leaves cuz they wouldn’t fit in the dome

1 Like

OK, my thought was that it was a lot of plant for little or no roots to support.

1 Like

Idk I’m a noob so I don’t really know what works and what doesn’t. I have to experience and experiment to find out :man_student: :face_with_monocle: :nerd_face:

Tuesday July 10 40 days from sprout

One of the clones is starting to stretch

It’s also got a couple roots showing about 1/2 in out the bottom

Transplanting into a slightly bigger temporary home…

She didn’t like that much. That coco just crumbled and left the roots bare so I nestled em in as carefully as I could. She’ll have to spend the night under the cfls so I can keep an eye on her.

And the others. I’m not seeing what yall are seeing. I don’t think either FIM took. They’re growing out in normal fashion just with F’d up leaves. What do think @raustin

The little one doesn’t seem to be doing anything

3 Likes

Awesome job my friend!

2 Likes

Thanks I hope so…

2 Likes

I can see three tops from the fim. It worked, you did a great job.

3 Likes

Yea that last pic def looks like 3 leaves at least. Up top shot?

3 Likes

3 Likes

The other

4 Likes

Yep, at least three tops coming in.

2 Likes

Its the new one that comes in above them. The scarred leaves will look funny. But ur next node should be worth the delay in veg :+1:t5::+1:t5:

3 Likes

Thanks guys :+1: guess I won’t go to cutn on it then :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes