First grow purple haze

Sunday July 8 38 days from sprout

I checked twice I’m on my own thread lol! :sweat_smile: I trimmed the second nodes on the smaller mainline this morning. Also dummied up some of the shorter ones so all canopies were even. As humanclone pointed out 2 of the girls are are a bit challenged in some ways but thats okay. My room is only 4x4x7 with 5 plants so smaller is better anyway. Plus its all for personal use. Didn’t catch any critters. Traps are still down

6 Likes

Everything is looking great mate only a suggestion mate if you can remember to give your female’s 7-10 days recovery time between any stressing like (transplanting and or LST training or fimming or topping) but you have jumped right in there @Redeyedranger with all off the mainline and everything else class.

1 Like

You have mice? First I’ve seen of THAT weed-problem :slight_smile:

Except for this: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/11/argentinian-police-officers-dismissed-after-claiming-mice-ate-marijuana

1 Like

I see where you’re going with the training though, very symmetrical! I’m a little OCD myself, so I can dig that.

2 Likes

Thanks @Johnzy81 @Whodat66
Yeah I can be really ocd sometimes and my roommate is the opposite :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
As far as the 7 day thing I’m also very impatient but will keep that in mind :wink:

3 Likes

Does he do stuff like this to tick you off? LOLocd-3

3 Likes

Id :poop: a brick if i even saw someone eating a pb & j like that :joy::joy::joy: on a brighter note @Redeyedranger your looking like a pro bro! Seriously looking good man

3 Likes

Appreciate the accolades good sir @PurpNGold74 but I’m just following directions nothing much to it :hugs:

Your biggest plant that is mainlined is looking OK but the rest are looking stunted and tiny, will be a long veg cycle or you could flip to flower now and wipe them out and start over.

1 Like

I read your previous post and it seems like your plants are small by purpose! Intentionally tiny. Ahahaha nice work your doing well.

1 Like

Thanks @Humanclone I was going for SMALLER plants but 2 are really small :confused: I was kinda rough on em. Tuff got the worst of it and now she’s the biggest. What r ya gonna do? Defecation occurs :poop:

Also, my clones are looking mucho bueno :seedling:

I wanna say I cut em 2 weeks ago today but I’ll have to go back and I’m to lazy :expressionless: only the one is showing a root…or two?

Update: I cut them Tuesday 6/26 so 2 wks tomorrow

6 Likes

Monday July 9. 39 days from sprout

One more veg day down. Didn’t do anything except stare at em for a little while. :face_with_monocle: Then came back and stared at em again. I’ll probably have to raise the light tomorrow they’re getn pretty close (15 in/38 cm) and my 2 lengthier young women are now 8 in/20.3 cm. Still wondering what’s gonna happen with the FIMs :yum:

!
@skyroo1029 15 days ago

6 Likes

Staring at them helps! How are you gonna notice something different, if you don’t know what is regular?

They like the company too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s pretty much a mute relationship other than me spitn out a few explatives now and again :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :joy:
Sure are pretty though :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

At what node did you begin topping and/or fimming them @Redeyedranger?

2 Likes

6th with about 3/4" (2 cm) of the 7th comin out the top @Drillbit

3 Likes

I have 2 going - one get’s nothing, the other one I’ll play with. I need to restock :wink:

3 Likes

@Drillbit
This is the clone. The bottom node was the 4th

3 Likes

It’s looking great! I just took a clone from my outdoor plant yesterday. My 2nd actually. The first one didn’t take.

2 Likes

So you cut between node #3 & #4 after your plant was working on node #7?

2 Likes