First grow purple haze

6.3 is supposed to be perfect according to Robert Bergman but anywhere btwn 6 and 7 is good just try to stay somewhere in the middle :+1:

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks again!

1 Like

Saturday July 7 37 days from sprout

Well I wasn’t imagining things. Something is digging little holes in my soil at night. Most likely a mouse :unamused: little shit :poop: :japanese_ogre: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I’ll set some glue traps tonight. NO INTRUDERS :rage:

@raustin I feel like I lost ya :cry: don’t leave me now! :worried:

It’s time to water again. Last time what little run off I could claim was pretty hot (1150_1250). The ppm out of the tap is right at 400 ppm and pH is 7.25 somehow it’s changed over the last month. My meter is calibrated.
I’ve been doing experiments with the meters and different solutions (Did you know you can’t use regular pH testers to test distilled water? There aren’t enough ions to get an accurate reading :man_student:)
Turns out the water conditioner/dechlorinator doesn’t change the ppm much and as you add more to the water the ppm in fact goes up.
In order to solve some problems today I’m watering with 1 Gal. distilled water, calg-mag, and 1/3 cup fresh coffee grounds. The numbers in tap water looked good last night but I will report them when I actually do it :rofl:

Lookn like Marijuana :herb:

Still gotta take those 2 bottom fans off and I should just rip off the bandaid but I’m a chicken :hatched_chick:
This one needs to be cleaned out soon. It’s a bit thick

This one looks cool :sunglasses:
This one looking a little crowded

9 Likes

They’re all looking great mate nice :v:.

1 Like

I like my ladies thick and kinda healthy! My my they looking mighty fine… i cant wait to try that mainlining

1 Like

@Redeyedranger can you tell me how much you watered each plant? In every picture your medium is always dry as a bone! Do you water until 10-20% runoff? I would water roughly 1.5-2L per plant… What is the coffee for? To be honest with you a couple of your plants are stunted and tiny for their age and I think it may have something to do with the early stages, could be associated with the strain also. Low yields and they grow like shit indoors!

1 Like

Looks awesome @Redeyedranger nice job…do you have a manual for mainlining? Or just trial and error

2 Likes

You haven’t lost me, hon, i’m still here, I’ve just been a little busy lately. Besides, you’re killing it. You’re mainlining is going great; you’re fim is perfect, and the plants look very healthy. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@Humanclone I normally water in the afternoon about every 4 days I say about cuz last time was 5 days and 6 days before that. The last two waterings the 5 have shared a gallon (3.8L) This time they shared almost 2 gallons. I just watered about 2 hrs ago. About to post numbers.

Some of the girls have been through some trauma but they’re comin along just fine :sunglasses:

The coffee lowers the pH and gives the plant a little shot of caffeine :v:

1 Like

Thanks @skyroo1029
I looked it up online and read several sites. I don’t think I can list any here but if you just type in mainlining or manifolding cannabis there will b lots of links.

@raustin thank God your still keepn an eye on me. I don’t wanna get cocky :smirk:
Your the best :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Okay. I watered today. Last water/nute was 7/3. I made the first batch of “water” too coffee strong and pH dropped to 5.4 so I had to toss it and go back to store.
The second was trial and error til I got it close. Recipe not exact but pretty close:
2 gallons distilled water
2 teaspoons of cal-mag
2 teaspoons fresh coffee grounds
IN
PPM 371
pH 6.3
OUT (AVERAGING THE 5)
PPM 847
pH 6.2

pH is a little low but still in range. I’ll fix it next water with a goal of 6.5 in.

4 Likes

Sounds good

1 Like

Your numbers look good. Maybe a tad less coffee next time cause your Ph is borderline low.

2 Likes

@Drillbit
How many sets of leaves?
And how old is it? I read so many threads can u tag me back in?

@Drillbit this is my thread
@Whodat66 please join us

2 Likes

It’s starting it’s 2nd set of leaves @Redeyedranger.

1 Like

It was born July 4th.

1 Like

Damn :grimacing: :dizzy_face:
It’s only a couple days old!
Yeah the soils too hot. I’m sorry for not knowing the plants age :confused: I should’ve paid closer attention :nerd_face: my bad.
So now there in straight peat in a 4" container?

1 Like

It’s just a hefty cup with the bottom cut off about three inches with holes melted into the bottom. There is about 3 1/2 peat pellets worth of peat in it. It’s color is coming back already looks like. Think I caught it in time. No worries.