First grow purple haze

Appreciate it @PurpNGold74 @Johnzy81 thanks for the feedback :wink:

1 Like

Why are they growing so slow? The other 3 should be a lot bushier? Must have something to do with the size of the pot and your nutes if any?!

Idk it may be the strain. The other purple haze grows Iā€™ve seen start really slow

1 Like

Im gon try to mainline one of my Kushes. 5 left. 4 honestly the baby should be put out of her misery. Looks painful though. Seeing you before/after gives me a bit of courage

1 Like

Cool man :+1:
Yeah I figured I have 5 so can afford to f*ck up 1 or 2. Iā€™m just curious to see the difference in potency and yield between techniques :man_student:

2 Likes

Thats my biggest question. Then these are single plant deals. But i wanna see which gives the best yield. Do u remember which u did to which? Like i believe u mainlined your strongest looking oneā€¦

1 Like

Yeah I picked the 2 healthiest looking. The big one I think is some sort of freak. Hope itā€™s not a male :weary:
The one I tied down was already missing a 3rd node leaf so I just pulled it down to the opposite side to expose the bud sites. Shade was already cut off, also I FIMed the top of that one. The other 2 have just been FIMed. Iā€™m thinking a SCROG and or monster cropping but I donā€™t wanna spend too much time in veg

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower Iā€™m also growing purple haze but started June 1st. Can you please take a look at some recent pics and tell me if my plants are abnormally small

1 Like

They look just fine for their age, especially considering all the training youā€™ve done to them. I think the people who said they look small are referring to your clones, maybe? Or they grow hydro and are used to faster veg growth? :v:

5 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear

1 Like

No problem bud. Didnā€™t want you to think you were doing something wrong :v:

3 Likes

Yeah I keep thinking Iā€™m way behind. Appreciate the reassurance :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Anytime :v:

3 Likes

They look perfect to me!

2 Likes

Same here man. Looking damn good. Relatively (time wise) your girls have my star of show by a node or so

1 Like

Not way behind but compared to a few other grows Iā€™m following the growth rates a definitely on a different level unsure exactly whyā€¦I think it has something to do with your water/feed regime? In my opinion you are not watering/feeding often enough. Do you check your mediums moisture at all?

1 Like

Anyone have experience using roots organic coco based soil? Was wanting to know if it is too hot for seedlings, straight out of the bag with no additives or nutes?

It shouldnā€™t be too hot coco is inert. If youā€™ve already purchased it test it (drain water through it and test ppm)

1 Like

I know for a fact starting them in a bigger container slows down the growth. If only because more dirt is wet longer n roots have to wait a bit. All my plants startd in starter trays are a week younger and soooo far ahead of my WWA in a 5 gallon. But the berry bomb in a 5g is definitely loving the more spaceā€¦ :man_shrugging:t5::man_shrugging:t5: Like kids. Each prefers something different.

Edit: and stress also plays a huge role. The more transplants/drops/temp fluxes the slower your growth

1 Like

@Redeyedrangerā€¦ lol, I am the last one to tell you anything about anything just ask @raustin & @MattyBear and several othersā€¦ :joy: They are holding my hand through my grow and could not be where Iā€™m at today if it where not for them.

Honestly, from what Iā€™ve read, there is no normal because everybody grows different. Technique, medium, nutes, watering, KNOWLEDGE, oh and letā€™s not forget patience (which I have none). lol
I wanted to mainline also. I decided to take her out to the edge of the pot, then take her around the pot. Instead of going in one direction, I topped her the other day to be able to take her in both directions. I do have to say, your plants look wonderful. Mine are 8 weeks old today from dropping in seeds. Itā€™s really starting explode and take off and grow like crazy. Keep her growin! :sunglasses:

1 Like