First grow purple haze

You rock @MattyBear :muscle:

1 Like

I wish my state would consider taking a vote! Lol The bureaucrats out here are stubborn asf!

2 Likes

Medical Marijuana is now legal in my state with very loose restrictions :joy:

6 Likes

Awesome!!! Congrats! God I wish my state would follow suit! I’m happy for you @Redeyedranger, but also envious! Lol :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Our laws don’t change soon, I may wind up in your state! Lol

1 Like

I believe my state will probably be the last one to actually legalize it, if ever. Frustrated with lawmakers here. They are so hard nosed it’s ridiculous! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Yesssss!!! That’s so awesome!

3 Likes

Wednesday 6/27 27 days from sprout.
I topped 2 yesterday and I’ll wait a couple days to clear the underneath.

The clones look as fresh as they did yesterday. I bought some really big jars for domes (diameter equivalent is about a 3 liter bottle)
Works great except the lower set of leaves are touching the sides. I was thinking of cutting them in half (cut the fingers off)like @Drillbit suggested. What do yall think @raustin @MattyBear?

4 Likes

Quite slow growth but looks OK

And you could very well be cloning a male plant ahahaha jj

2 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Thursday 6/28 28 days from sprout

Still doin their thing. They look good today. Haven’t watered since Friday so I think they’re about due. The little one is starting to droop.
I’ll water with nutes this afternoon.
I’ve decided to only mainline the 2 plants and probably FIM or top the other 3 a lot higher. Trying to save a little veg time :expressionless:

I read up on cutting the leaves on the clones and went ahead trimmed the ones touching the sides of the dome they still look good. I’m trying not to handle them at all if I can help it.

7 Likes

They look excellent!

1 Like

Looking good! Droop could be from a little underwatering. Nothing to worry about :v:

1 Like

I’m gonna try try my hand at FIM ing but it may be just a top? Wish me luck :wink: @raustin @MattyBear

Before

After

So did I take enough or too much? We shall see :no_mouth::no_mouth:

I just fed and watered. 2/3 dose and 3 cups per plant.
PH in 6.65
Ppm 854
Water temp 68 F

4 Likes

Nice clean cut @Redeyedranger. I will be using these techniques as soon as I move indoors. Keep it green bud!

1 Like

Great job! I think you got it just right.

2 Likes

Thanks @raustin @Drillbit . Only time will tell :stopwatch: I wanna try the other 2 but I’m not really sure how far to let the top grow out before trimming it :thinking:

Looking good @Redeyedranger

1 Like

Friday 6/29 29 days from sprout

Today is the day I’ve been dreading since I started this grow. It’s time for the 2 mainliners to get military haircuts. I’m a little scared and a little sad but mostly anxious :worried:
Here we go :crossed_fingers:

Before

And the other one

I also started LSTing the shit out of another one after I attempted another FIM. Who knows what’s gonna happen

OK enough torture for today I still have some bending to do later

5 Likes

Clones look good

11 Likes