First grow purple haze

@Redeyedranger just give it a go if it doesn’t root you’ll get plenty more opportunities. Wow you really haven’t watered for 6 days?!

1 Like

The soil looks dry, but she is drooping like she’s overwatered.

Yeah, I just watered this afternoon and they still weren’t droopy or looking thirsty, the soil was just really dry. :+1:
PH in 6.2 and ppm at 854 with 1/3 nutes dose.

As to overwatering I thought you said you watered them in really good. Wasn’t that pretty recent? Also pics with regular light make it easier to ID stuff :wink:

1 Like

I never did figure out that photo. No, don’t do that. Just get the aloe on the stem by dipping it, or smearing it on with your fingers, then put the stem in the Rapid Rooter, or soil.

Ahhh!! Clarity! :ok_hand:
Ty

1 Like

Yeah it was quite recent I’m still trying to readjust my watering/feeding ratio. Watered them when transplanted a few days ago and then again yesterday another 400mls each plus half strength nutes. That was the only plant displaying droopy symptoms.

1 Like

They’ll b :ok_hand: you may have to water more often bc your pots are half the size of mine :v:

Been busy trimming, but looks like @raustin has you covered in cloning :v:

1 Like

Saturday 6-23 23 days from sprout

Nothing to report :slight_smile: still growing, slowly…
I did water and fertilize yesterday. 1/3 dose and they got an average of 3 cups each. Probably won’t have to water for at least 5 or 6 days.

Got a little nute water on one of the leavesat the bottom right but I can barely tell and it’s no big deal :rofl:
And Crash

8 Likes

Hello I have just germinated 3 purple haze seed and only 2 had a root. Any advice?

good to see them… love :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Germinating Technique

Tuesday 6/26 26 days from sprout. Got back yesterday and they looked great. Today I topped the 2 healthiest just above the 3rd node. I can’t come up with a word that describes what I was feeling :dizzy_face: :grimacing: :weary: :nauseated_face:

The 2 before

After

Then I took what I cut off and shaved them a little on the stem and gobbed a bunch of aloe on it. Then I put them in coir that I wet earlier with pH water and aloe juice and then wrung out with my hands then stuck in a jiffy pot. I cut the very bottom leaf set off before planting and put them under 75w (? Equivalent ) led white lights

How did I do @raustin ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

4 Likes

Also I voted today on a state question to legalize medical marijuana! There aren’t enough words or emojis for this day. Waiting til they tally the votes tonight. Polls close in 44 minutes
@raustin @Drillbit @MattyBear

8 Likes

I think you did a great job! I didn’t know you were going to take clones. I also think you took a little more than a top, but they should be ok.

1 Like

Awesome :blush: I just followed directions on how to mainline :man_student:

1 Like

Those should root in a week or so! Keep the humidity up and use a dome if you have one :v:

3 Likes

Thanks. Maybe a 2 liter?

1 Like

That’s exactly what I used before I bought a dome and I still use them too. Just lift the lid once a day for a few minutes :v:

2 Likes

You may wanna consider cutting the leaves of your clones in half @Redeyedranger. I’ve only done clones once before but they say cutting the leaves in half helps promote root growth. In fact I cut every leaf in half except the undeveloped bud on top. They took root in about a week and a half. Check with others before you take this advice since I’ve only done it once.

2 Likes