First Grow. Pure Indica. Do my Trichomes look ready?

I took your advice and harvested. I’m glad that I did. I found more bananas that were about to pop out.

If I was days away from couch lock, then the quality should still be there. I’ve never done this before, but it looks and smells really good. I got about 4.5 ounces trimmed. I’m going to try some of the hash I’m pulling off my gloves in a little while.

It isn’t all bad that I had to harvest early. I have another pure indica that is much earlier, but she is reaching and spreading out. She was about to need the room. She is almost as tall as what I just cut down already, which was about 22 inches tall. I only topped my first plant once and it wasn’t very tall because I didn’t have enough light in the beginning. I topped and trained this next plant a lot better. It’s going to have 5 or 6 main colas instead of just 2.

Thanks again for all of your help.

depends on the high you want . more MILKY THEN AMBER, IF you want a body high . MORE AMBER if you want more couch lock . .i used to let them go until 75-80% Amber and you could see the resin glands just start to pop open and fall over , . it made good meds for a few i knew . total couch lock . .But the same strain if cut early ,JUST MILKY would leave you up and at em . high and functional.

1 Like

Hey no problem, I wish you had mentioned that earlier. that she had thoughs on her cause I would have had you cut it down sooner but you got lucky this time my friend real lucky.

Anyway, any time you need help…you just ask ok…thats what we are all here for to help each other as growers
And by the way… "Welcome to ILGM " hope to see ya around.

Will

I didn’t see bananas on her before I frantically posted that yesterday. I knew they were more likely to happen in late flower, so I had been looking out for them. I think I know what happened to cause them. I started seeing really tiny gnats around the soil recently and then some of the fan leaves started getting little brown spots on them. Oddly, none of my other plants had any spots on them until just the other day.

I’ve been meaning to go to the hydro store for diatoms, but I didn’t have the time. I think I’m going to just order some now, especially with the blizzard on the way…

Thanks for the welcome. I’ll be around :slight_smile:

The hash was pretty good. I used it in my vape pen and I was surprised that it tastes just like wax I’ve had before.

Right on im glad it all worked out for ya my friend.
Well B Safe ok

Will