First grow - possible problem

Hi all, thank you for all who post and comment there is a wealth of knowledge and community here. I’m doing my first grow which has been eventful to say the least. I started 3 ILGM auto blueberries outside the second week of September and realized there would not be sufficient light and ideal temps. I quickly bought a Mars ts600 and a tent on a whim and tried to supplement with additional clip on leds and natural sunlight. We lost power for 2 days forcing me to use the waining sun here in the south east US to supplement my underpowered led light those days. So two of my blueberries are ok small but stacking decent blueberry smelling buds, the 3rd one has had the same treatment yet has super short pistils and light airy almost non existent buds. This one has always been the largest and fastest growing of the 3.

Tent:32x32x64
Lights: Mars TS600 and 2x25 watt clip leds
(Timber grow lights 2VL 3000k arriving Monday!)
Soil: miracle grow natures care organic and perlite in 3gal pots
Airflow: 4”in-line fan exhaust with carbon filter, 6” intake fan, and 6” clip on fan
Nutes: AN micro grow bloom and big bud
RH and temp: 76.2 deg on avg and 53%rh avg
Water: Distilled water with AN nutes every 3rd day or when light and dry. Only drinking half gallon combined (3 plants) per watering

Never check PH or TDS the entire grow

Any insight or advice is welcomed, thanks!

Pictures below show the healthy 2 with a close up and the problem child.

image|666x500

6 Likes

Flowering plants usually bounce back quickly with a power outage. They all look really good. Happy growing!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community

2 Likes

Welcome to the community ! your plants are beautiful keep up the good work.

1 Like

All 3 plants sprouted and broke ground on sept 13th

1 Like

@HereBGrow; Welcome to the community. Your lady’s look good.

1 Like

Hey all, hope you don’t mind but I tagged a few who I have been following a bit just to get some feedback. I have two questions one regarding lighting and the other about the health/weird appearance of one of my bb auto girls. Thanks I’m advance!

1. Is it crazy or even beneficial to angle my TS600 in the corner of my 32x32 tent with my new timber 2VL? I just thought I would try to finish flower off with a such power as I had… I plan to use it for seedlings and early veg but need to finish this grow first.

1. Does this look weird I can’t find anything that looks like this on the forum, my other two look very healthy and happy. This one has been the biggest and fastest grower but since a couple weeks in to flower the pistils stop growing and look red and stubby.

@Covertgrower @AutoMattik @dbrn32 @Hellraiser

2 Likes

Not sure if light will help you at this stage. Tops may have been a little close to light.

3 Likes

Do you think it’s worth finishing the grow on that girl?

2 Likes

It’s worth it if you have nothing to replace it with. If it’s not taking up space I would let it finish.
Welcome to the community! Happy growing! :potted_plant: :seedling:

3 Likes

Yeah might as let her finish, doesn’t look like too much longer to go.

3 Likes

Absolutely

1 Like